Imperial Creative Engineering > Graphic Fiction

Vader's Quest Chapter 1 Asylum

(1/3) > >>

jlw515:
Jules aka "HangarBay" turned me on to these forums. These have been posted on a couple of other websites, but for those that have never seen these here is Chapter 1 of  my photonovel series "Vader's Quest." My photonovel takes place between A New Hope and The Empire Strikes Back. 99% of all EU from the comics and novels have been thrown out the window in my photonovel. About the thing I've brought over from the EU is the names of some characters and planets. I'll be posting all four chapters back to back. Enjoy.

Jason

hangarbay94:
OHHHHH MAN! are the folks here in for a treat!

I really am so excited to see these wonderful peices of work on display here, you are the reason I got into photonovels and I absolutely, hand on heart, think that your work outshines all other photonovels on the web....sure Rykof is full of picture perfect customs, sure my work has lots of pretty pictures, but man, I wish I could put together a story like you...your images convey the story perfectly, and bring out everything that is fun about collecting Star Wars figures.

You have the perfect combination of story telling, amazing dioramas and sets, and some cool photoshop skills. Whatever you do, don't change a thing...This is just awesome.

Thanks again for posting and I'm going to thoroughly enjoy reading through the story again at my leasure.

Oh and a warm welcome to the Yards!

Phatty:
JLW, that is a fantastic piece of fanfic!  Great use of the figures and details!  Welcome to the Yards, make yourself at home!

Reconsgt:
What a work of art,   Very very cool and really a great account of the time right after the Battle of Yavin

wraithnine:
excellent work ..impressive most ..impressive

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version