Imperial Creative Engineering > YouTube Channels

Goldleaderone's Youtube Channel

(1/20) > >>

Goldleaderone:
Hey guys, figured I'd post my youtube account here, as many others are doing it. You will find reviews on stuff from Episodes 4-6 and its EU. Very rarely I do anything from the Prequel Trilogy. I also do collection updates from time to time, as well as "Adventures of a Star Wars Fan" videos.

www.youtube.com/goldleaderone

Goldleaderone:
Oh man, after a month I (finally) got a new video up. Enjoy.

Phatty:
Sorry to hear UPS didn't work out for ya!  Welcome back though, I was wondering where you had squirreled off to!

Tamer:
UPS' loss is our gain. Sounded like horrible hours. I can see you and Spudafett have been busy! On the fp again by the way.

Goldleaderone:
Thanks again guys.

Got more good news. Today I got an email, I've been chosen for Youtube Partner! Basically in short, I can get paid for my videos, I think they call it "revenue sharing" or something. I'm so happy, I've been trying to become partner for a long time now.

Also, I will be posting a quick skit on my channel trying to promote the Imperial Shipyards. It will be a comedy skit, in the form of a commercial of some sort. Keep a look out for it in the next week or so. I already have it written out, it's just a matter of when I can actually film it.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version