General Collecting > Marvel Universe

Marvel Legends

(1/9) > >>

Phatty:
Well, I do think Hasbro has effectively killed this line off.  Toybiz may have only released about 2 waves per year themselves, but they were of good quality, and findable.  Even the chase figures could be found at retail.  Now, it takes quite a bit to find these.  Hasbro has also chosen to use the Legends line to promote the movies and have done poorly with the standard lines.  Now, it looks like at some point this year, there are going to be 2-3 exclusive waves?  I think I'm done with these for the most part.

Darth Caedus:
it does look like hasbro has killed these off. at sdcc they revealed their 3 and 3/4 line. they said they were looking for a way to keep the line going but after this year there would be no more build-a-figures for the time being. i still plan on getting the ones coming out for the rest of the year.

Phatty:
I may or may not.  I'm just not thrilled with Hasbro's approach to these...higher prices, lower standards, poorer products.  I may get the 3 3/4" line, depending on how they look when I see them in hand.

Tamer:
Guys I havent seen any of these for awhile.

Darth Aussie:
yup same here, ...thank goodness..lol

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version