Author Topic: New Legacy Commander Cody  (Read 10314 times)

Offline Tamer

• Administrator
  • Grand Admiral
  • He who is one with the Walker
Re: New Legacy Commander Cody
« Reply #15 on: November 10, 2009, 05:41:06 PM »
Don't forget about the battlepack that is out now with him and the four other troopers. I saw one this past weekend. Clone attack on Corusant as I recall? I just sold the camo atrt bp too that had the great camo version of bacura. I like that clone commander too. We need a good version of him. Might make a good ask hasbro question.

Offline night force cynic

• Captain
« Reply #16 on: November 11, 2009, 08:52:15 AM »
Don't forget about the battlepack that is out now with him and the four other troopers. I saw one this past weekend. Clone attack on Corusant as I recall?
that's an unnamed repaint of Bacara's mold  :)   and its the spring loaded arm "quick draw" figure too

of course I took the liberty of naming that commander myself

Commander Nestene (specimen 2642)

Nestene was created in the fourth batch of successful clone troopers on Kamino and trained by Dred Priest for most of his life, his dedication to the Mando'a legacy was questionable and his outlook on life is mostly grim.  He never necessarily followed his orders to the letter as his superiors would have preferred but he always unfailingly got the job done and his "unique approach" was often admirable and ballsy, there was never any doubts he'd have a command of his own someday.  2642 was deployed to Geonosis as part of the second wave of reinforcements and within a year was a back-up commander of 41st Elite, under the supreme leadership of Gree (CC 1004) the Grand Marshall of the "green" unit.   When half of the 41st was assigned to combat the droid attack on the Wookies at the end of the Clone War, Nestene  was given a stand-in command of the 41st until Gree returned from Kashyyyk.   When Order 66 was handed down by the Chancellor himself, Nestene's unit charged headlong down into the midlevels of the city-planet searching for stray Jedi.  Nobody heard from the unit again.

http://www.imperialshipyards.net/SMF/index.php?topic=1294.0

Offline jenki87

• Ensign
    • My Custom photos
« Reply #17 on: December 02, 2009, 08:00:11 PM »
the new bacara is a clean version from the old mygeeto battlepack... SA, but swivel hips and no removable helmet

Yar i wanna get my hands on more cody for customising... the belt makes a good one for jedi in clone armour..