Imperial Creative Engineering > Graphic Artwork

USD's Writing

(1/2) > >>

UnitedStatesDemocrat:
I suppose writing is a form of artwork, so I will start up a thread about a book I've been writing.  So far the story is about a small boy who was rescued after his parents were murdered by a pirate.  He goes to the Jedi Temple to become a Jedi, and then it goes into a bigger plot that I will get into detail with later.  I am currently in the process of transferring it from my older computer to the laptop, but due to the fact that the USB port is broken, I have to do it the old fashioned way and transfer it manually.

UnitedStatesDemocrat:
I finished transferring it completely.  I will get more into detail with the plot once I get into it.

hangarbay94:
USD, I can't believe you are transferring a novel by handto you pc....I'd be very interested to read your novel when it' done!

UnitedStatesDemocrat:
Thanks very much, Jules.  So far here's the plot:

The small boy, Padawan Erinos, was rescued by Jedi Master Tyvon Roaf.  After seeing his parents death, it is debated immensely whether he should become a Jedi or be cast out.  After days of argument, the council agrees to elect the boy and he is trained.  Then I go a bit into the future as he was only five then, and he begins to exhibit more grown up properties then from when he was young, and his training is just about over.  On a Star Destroyer in the Outer Rim, the ship is attacked and he is assigned to an evacuation team.  Traveling around the ship's corridors, the only being he can find is another Padawan, Mensaura Gowards, who he quickly befriends and helps evacuate the ship.  Along the way to the evacuation ship, they run into droids and quickly defeat them with team work.  Then I begin to write about battles on both the ground and the air, and how he is injured.  Then during one battle, Mensaura is believed dead and the boy murders the killer in cold blood.  Instead of facing trial, he banishes himself to Mandalore.

Of course this is all in a nutshell and there is still more to be written.

UnitedStatesDemocrat:
I think I will post the prologue and first chapter on here soon, if there is a demand.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version