Author Topic: Jkno's youtube and deviantart crap  (Read 5120 times)

Offline jkno

• Dracula's Neighbor
  • Admiral
  • Dracula's Neighbor
    • Deviant
Re: Jkno's youtube and deviantart crap
« Reply #15 on: December 29, 2009, 02:59:25 AM »
Last week we had -15 Degrees Celsius (about 5F) and snow like in Alaska and now we have +12 Celsius (53F) and sunny days. I hate when weather changes like this...

A new youtube vid - Hollywood Collector's Gallery 1:1 Terminator Endoskull bust:

Collecting has the permanence of herpes, it mutates, but doesn't go away
My collection
Trade Feedback

Offline jkno

• Dracula's Neighbor
  • Admiral
  • Dracula's Neighbor
    • Deviant
« Reply #16 on: January 03, 2010, 09:27:47 AM »
The first part of 2009 was great: got many cool SW and non-SW collectibles I wanted badly, met a new and great girl, nice salary and a small promotion, got into a cool project at the university where I work, got admitted for more doctoral studies, lost some weight, and the idea that we will move to the new house in the summer of 2010 made it even better.

The last part of 2009 was quite bad: the economic crisis affected my budget, had problems in the family, had health problems (I'm not going to die tomorrow, but not sure about next week :P), had problems with the piping in my apartment where I live now exactly on Christmas, got other problems at the new house with an idiotic neighbor, and for the first time in my life the Holidays sucked bigtime and I'm glad to go back to work... :-\
My collection
Trade Feedback

Offline jkno

• Dracula's Neighbor
  • Admiral
  • Dracula's Neighbor
    • Deviant
« Reply #17 on: January 07, 2010, 02:18:30 AM »

I uploaded the Wrath of Typhoon Action Fleet fan movie on youtube - hope you enjoy:

My collection
Trade Feedback