Author Topic: Mando Commando's Reviews (New Anakin Skywalker (Cold Weather Gear) Review)  (Read 4702 times)

Offline CaptainLux

• "Get the order and execute it. Let the generals sort out the rest." -CC-5052
  • Fleet Admiral
  • Captain Lux 327th Star Corps
Re: Mando Commando's Reviews (New Jawa and WED Treadwell Droid Review)
« Reply #15 on: March 28, 2010, 08:16:56 AM »
nice review

Offline Mando Commando

• The Vintage Collector
  • Commander
  • Uttini!
« Reply #16 on: March 28, 2010, 11:02:27 AM »
Thanks. bbfet

Offline Mando Commando

• The Vintage Collector
  • Commander
  • Uttini!
« Reply #17 on: March 28, 2010, 11:08:05 AM »
Here are the pics for Echo.  I didn't have enough time to post them with the review, had to go to Church. bbfet

Offline Mando Commando

• The Vintage Collector
  • Commander
  • Uttini!
Re: Mando Commando's Reviews (New Clone Trooper Echo Review)
« Reply #18 on: March 29, 2010, 11:36:31 AM »
Hello, everyone, just wanted to say that I should have about three more reviews up later today.  If I have the time, I'll try to post a couple more reviews.  Until then, always find the best deals, never take your collection for granted, and may the Force be with you. bbfet

Offline Mando Commando

• The Vintage Collector
  • Commander
  • Uttini!
Re: Mando Commando's Reviews (New Clone Trooper Echo Review)
« Reply #19 on: March 29, 2010, 07:10:24 PM »
Anakin Skywalker Review (snow gear):
Hello, everyone, and welcome back to another Star Wars figure review, next up for today, I'll be showing you the Anakin Skywalker in snow gear review.

First up, I'll show the bio:
Anakin Skywalker wears cold weather gear to protect him from Orto Plutonia's arctic climate.  Anakin, Obi-Wan Kenobi, and Captain Rex, with clone troopers and Pantoran dignitaries, investigate mysterious disappearances at the planet's Republic outpost.
I have to complain about the "disappearances" part on the bio.  I should read "deaths," but I guess that'd sound a little too violent.

Now, I'll show the cons:
I don't really like the removable hood, because it's supposed to be attached to the body.  I think it would've been better if it had a hood like the CW Plo Koon figure.  Also, I think it would have been good to have articulation in the ankles, but he still stands up really well.  One more thing is that the right hand is opened almost all the way.  I think it should have been closed so the lightsaber would fit in it.

Now the pros:
This figure has a really good body scuplt, and well as detail to his body.  I like the color scheme, it is really like the episode.  I would have preffered a soft goods kama, but this one is ok.  I am glad this Jedi has articulation in the knees, it seems as if Hasbro is adding art. in the knees this year. 

Speaking or articulation, he has a ball hinged head (which isn't really restricted by the hood), ball hinged shoulders and elbows, swivel wrists, waist, and hips, and ball hinged knees.  So, he almost has super articulation, and good articulation for a CW Jedi.

So, overall, he is an excellent figure.  I am really liking this years' figures.  I entirely recommend you picking him up.  So, until next time, find the best deals, always collect, and may the Force be with you!

Offline CaptainLux

• "Get the order and execute it. Let the generals sort out the rest." -CC-5052
  • Fleet Admiral
  • Captain Lux 327th Star Corps
cool review!

Offline Tamer

• Administrator
  • Grand Admiral
  • He who is one with the Walker
Love the reviews, but can we add them to the threads started for the specific figures? I think some of these already have threads started.

Offline Mando Commando

• The Vintage Collector
  • Commander
  • Uttini!
Thanks guys, and what do you mean, Tamer?  Reply to other peoples' reviews on these with the same figures' reviews?   bbfet

Offline Tamer

• Administrator
  • Grand Admiral
Thanks guys, and what do you mean, Tamer?  Reply to other peoples' reviews on these with the same figures' reviews?   bbfet

Yepper, we can get them all together by character as I am doing a review archives for each character. Its on the front page. I so need to get back to it, but time is always my enemy.

Offline Mando Commando

• The Vintage Collector
  • Commander
  • Uttini!
Okay, I'll make sure to do that.  Thanks, Tamer!  But, can I still post them here and at the other reviewing "area?"  Sorry for keeping you so long, and I udnerstand if you can't get back to me right away. bbfet

Offline Tamer

• Administrator
  • Grand Admiral
Okay, I'll make sure to do that.  Thanks, Tamer!  But, can I still post them here and at the other reviewing "area?"  Sorry for keeping you so long, and I udnerstand if you can't get back to me right away. bbfet

I will let Clonehead (fellow who started up this section) figure that out. I just know I will never be able to add your reviews to the archive if you have a separate area as we link to them by character.

Offline Mando Commando

• The Vintage Collector
  • Commander
  • Uttini!
Ok, I understand.  Thanks for your time. bbfet