Imperial Archive > Power of the Jedi

Thoughts on this line

(1/3) > >>

Reconsgt:
Looking back on the POTJ line, I have to say I was really hooked and impressed. Today we are getting spoiled for figures with tons of articulation and new items of obscure figures being added by the wave rather than by the year. 

The POTJ wave really energized and paved the way for the serious improvement of the SW line in my opinion, EP1 was an improvement for sure over the buffed out steroid POTF2 line, but in addition to that we also started to see an increase of the background figures. I never would have guessed that we would see a BoShek or Aurra Sing on a card since they received a second of screen time. This line didn't get me back into SW but it was one of the more fun lines to hunt, and collect,

What was your thoughts on these?

wraithnine:
there are still definitive POTJ figures i.e. FX-7  and K-3PO in my opinion is way better than the battle  pack offering despite the added articulation the new R-3PO & K-3PO look like cheap taiwanese knock offs .

Tamer:
I know one thing the ships in this line have me still hooked! I hate the bomber and the paploo and speeder atst pack and they still look great compared to say the new atst. If I have em sitting side by side I would still buy the potj one over the newer one.

Reconsgt:
When I first saw the AT-ST pack in the store I was blown away on the shelf presentation it had, It has to be one of the best packaged displays they have done,  I regret not keeping a boxed example,  I may have to start hunting another, maybe they will come down in price with the release of this updated AT-ST.

The Vehicles in general all were nice pieces at the time, the crashed snowspeeder was another cool presentation. Even the 12" speeder bike and figure was something that really caught my eye, and I am still looking for a loose speeder bike to customize.

Tamer:
How could I forget the crashed snowspeeder, I have that one too. I agree that Paploo box is awesome and easily beats any other atst presentation, outside of the vintage boxed examples, in my opinion.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version