Imperial Entertainment TV and Movies > Imperial Library

Imperial Commando: 501st (Spoilers)

(1/1)

Robimus:
I just wanted to pop in and say how much I enjoyed Karen Traviss's latest addition to her series.

It nearly all worked for me and really focus's greatly on Kal's hypocrisy, which seems to be leading toward a potential fracture in his little family.(Though I doubt this will be the end result.)

Chapter 12 was just rock solid, with Capatin Maze and a surprise I won't mention here.

Darman is going a little crazy, but I love the reasons he had to stay with the Empire, and also the reasons he later develops to leave it.

Fan's of the Traviss-verse will likely love this book :)

Phatty:
Well Hell, I guess I gotta start reading these!

DocOutlands:
Yes, you do.   ;D

Hmmmmm...  whoever got your name in the Secret Santa draw now has an idea for your goodie-bag!

night force cynic:
I finally got a copy of the book yesterday morning and started reading it.

Off to a great start a few chapters in, I love KT's writing and I will miss her stories after the lact IC book next year.   BUT the Kaminoan Jedi?  That really doesn't sit right with me at all.

Mr. Black:
Still reading it, I'm at page 216. But I already have a favourite part: the part in which Niner thinks he's hearing voices. Jaing saying "Niner - you're coming home"  really got to me. The whole deal with Niner and Darman stranded in the Imperial Forces is great writing. I really feel for those guys.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

Go to full version