Kenner / Hasbro Collecting > Vintage

Vintage information articles

(1/2) > >>

Reconsgt:
this is an introductory feeler to see if there is enough intrest for me to start a series of information articles about vintage collectables.  If there are topics you guys want to learn about I will take some time and write a series of basic articles to shed some background and a starting guide to some of these collectables.

First are there some subjects that would be of intrest?

Chime in here if you want to see these happen.

McMetal:
1. Variants

2. Cardbacks 101

3. Variants

4. Variants

;D

Tamer:
Oh yeah, I would love to find out more about all the ESB vintage vehicles with boxed images if possible. That and any TESB variants too. Great idea.

Reconsgt:
Alright,

I will get writting over the weekend hopefully ;)  and first up will be based on cardbacks,  What they are and what the differnces are and what's depicted on each type.

Tamer:

--- Quote from: Reconsgt on November 06, 2009, 03:28:11 PM ---Alright,

I will get writting over the weekend hopefully ;)  and first up will be based on cardbacks,  What they are and what the differnces are and what's depicted on each type.

--- End quote ---

Sounds great to me. I kinda know what they all mean, but would love to know all the different types and renditions. Thanks for doing this Wayne. I might have to make you some webpages to house this thing. "vintage editiorials by Sarge" or some such thing.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version