Imperial Community > Sports

MLB Baseball

(1/7) > >>

UnitedStatesDemocrat:
I am particularily starting this link because of a chat between Red_Two and I last night during game one of the World Series.  Pretty much to talk about anything baseball.

UnitedStatesDemocrat:
Game Two of the World Series comes on tonight.  I hope the Phils can put the Yankees in a deficit again.

Phatty:
Well, I'm a Cubs fan, so I'm forever cursed!  I don't particularly like the AL, and HATE the Yankees.  Buying a team does NOT mean you bought the World Series.  I hope the Phils destroy the Yanks!  Although, with football and hockey going on, and the Cubs not in the Series, Baseball is dead to me until next year!

Reconsgt:
I am torn,  I was a big Yankees fan when I was a kid, I vivdly recall watching Mr. October  but I do hate the way things have went with the big money teams.

Goldleaderone:
I'm a Red Sox fan, so of course I'm rooting for the Phills this year. It'll be nice to see Pedro pitch again tonight. Man, our season's been over for 2 weeks now and already I'm missing the sox lol.

Phatty I feel for you. As a sox fan I know what cubs fans are going through. I would love to see them win the world series one day (except of course if its against my sox  :P). Hell, we did it twice, I'm sure you guys can do it soon too.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version