Author Topic: Bad Feedback Thread  (Read 39462 times)

Offline commanderCharlie

• Captain
  • need republic commando action figures!!
Re: Bad Feedback Thread
« Reply #15 on: July 06, 2010, 03:09:23 PM »
that sucks koty

Offline Tamer

• Administrator
  • Grand Admiral
  • He who is one with the Walker
« Reply #16 on: July 06, 2010, 05:23:18 PM »
Did the post office notify you of this or did the seller? Chances are if the seller did then perhaps it wasn't the post office. Good luck.

Offline Tamer

• Administrator
  • Grand Admiral
« Reply #17 on: July 16, 2010, 05:21:13 PM »
beware of jeditaz he sold my figure to someone else and he lied really not happy with him

Was this a deal that happened here? Could you explain the transaction a little more.

Offline Darth C

• Brigadier
« Reply #18 on: July 16, 2010, 05:34:04 PM »
It sad that this kind of stuff happens when deals turn out bad, that's why I also check a sellers feedback before I send them any money, been burned a couple of times on ebay when I started out.

Offline Tamer

• Administrator
  • Grand Admiral
« Reply #19 on: July 16, 2010, 08:09:28 PM »
no it was on yak face i sent him a money oder for a commander keller action figure

I would definitely try contacting an administrator or moderator at Yakface and see if they can help you handle the situation. 

And once again folks, please look at a persons' feedback, not the number attached to their profile, but get into the feedback of that particular member and read how they do business.

Speaking of doing business, it has been brought to my attention that some deals are taking weeks or even months due to buyers not sending out thier payments in a timely manner. Some  have even wanted to leave bad feedback on the member due to deals taking so long. Please, please, please Shipyarders if you cannot pay or send money for the item in a reasonable amount of time agreed upon between the seller and the buyer please do not deal. Sometimes accidents with funds do happen, but we expect everyone here to deal in good faith, and while we here at the Yards are not responsible for the deals you do make, we do look into less than forthright operators on both the selling and buying side of things.

Offline commanderCharlie

• Captain
  • need republic commando action figures!!
« Reply #20 on: July 17, 2010, 04:43:01 PM »
turns out hes a great guy problem resolved!!!!!!!!!! he told  me he registered ehrer also

Offline jeditaz

• Cadet
« Reply #21 on: July 17, 2010, 10:40:47 PM »
Hey Guys just wanted to register here once I heard that my name had been brought up....and have since registering earlier today, talked with him and we have come to an understanding. Apparently the PM system at Yakface isnt all that friendly or something.....but due to some unforseen stuff going on on his part....and the pm systems issues... we were not getting all pm's. I had pmed him to let him know that I was moving on to the next buyer since I had not heard back from him, and he ended up sending a money order anyway....so I had told CC I would send the money order back...and I got him a little riled up with that. I just simply didnt have two of the figure, or the issue would have been an easy one to resolve. The figure is already sold to another member....and I simply was at a standstill as to what I could do other than sending his money back. I did talk to him and am going to work on getting him a Keller from ebay this week....if I can find one at a decent enough deal....they have been going fairly cheap. If I cant find one..ill be sending the money order back.

But yeah...sorry if that confuses anyone...just wanted to clear up the issues, give my side and all. But we have resolved the situation....and hopefully if all goes well, I can get him hooked up with a Keller! If anyone here knows me from the various other boards I visit....they know I am an honest person with tons of feedback and also know I will go out of my way to help a fellow collector. If anyone has any questions, direct them here to me and CommanderCharlie...im sure we can square away any concerns anyone has!  vadsab

Offline Phatty

• Administrator
  • Grand Admiral
    • Imperialshipyards.net
« Reply #22 on: July 18, 2010, 04:39:08 AM »
I'm glad this was resolved.

Offline CloneSniper78

• Admiral
  • I'm just a simple man trying to make his way in th
    • www.youtube.com
« Reply #23 on: November 16, 2010, 10:41:57 AM »
Thanks CloneHead for giving that list of wannabe scammers. I can't believe how many people out there try to get free stuff and will give you negative feedback if you don't give them a refund.

Offline Clonehead

• Global Moderator
  • Grand Admiral
« Reply #24 on: November 16, 2010, 11:25:37 AM »
You are quite welcome. I need to update that list with a few more names.

Remember, if a buyer tries to blackmail you with bad feedback if you don't give em free stuff, eBay has a strict policy against it and should be notified at once.
It's called feedback extortion.
« Last Edit: November 16, 2010, 11:30:25 AM by Clonehead »

Offline Clonehead

• Global Moderator
  • Grand Admiral
« Reply #25 on: December 16, 2010, 04:54:41 PM »
Ive added another name to my blocked ebay buyer list.

Offline Phatty

• Administrator
  • Grand Admiral
    • Imperialshipyards.net
« Reply #26 on: December 16, 2010, 05:03:03 PM »
Anyone we know or need to be aware of?

Offline Clonehead

• Global Moderator
  • Grand Admiral
« Reply #27 on: December 16, 2010, 05:19:06 PM »
Oh, this guy was an international buyer who I filed an unpaid item dispute against for winning an item and not paying for 11 days. After I filed the dispute, he paid on the 15th day. I shipped the item and sent him his customs form # like I always do and now, almost a month later, he filed an unreceived item dispute against me.
   Since I never have a problem with people getting their items, even overseas, I can only assume that he is going for some payback since I filed a dispute against him and then lifted it after he paid.
  I have escalated his dispute to a claim with paypal, given them what info I can, and place it into their less than trustworthy hands.

The ebay user in question is

nadmunsos

Offline Tamer

• Administrator
  • Grand Admiral
« Reply #28 on: December 16, 2010, 05:29:27 PM »
Yepper, sounds to me like he just paid so he could refile a dispute against you. Surely the folks at ebay can through revenge crap like this. I don't blame you for not trusting them though.

Offline Clonehead

• Global Moderator
  • Grand Admiral
« Reply #29 on: June 20, 2011, 02:46:32 PM »
they did decide in my favor on that one.

here is another wanna be scammming buyer to add to your ebay blocked buyer list

Member id hksw97