Imperial Surplus Sales > Feedback

Bad Feedback Thread

(1/8) > >>

Tamer:
I am starting this hoping we will never ever have to use it.  Please remember here at Shipyards that you are trading/dealing at your own risk. However, please use the feedback numbers and comments left in this section when doing your latest deal. If you feel you need to leave bad feedback for one of our members here,  please advise one of the moderators and or admins to see if we can be of some assistance before you add to this thread. That being said, please leave bad feedback here if you feel it is necessary. If the feedback you are leaving here is not one of our Yarders, please note what site or sites you were dealing with when the bad experience occured.

Cimter:
Beware of this seller on ebay - shawnmatthewtoys, he will rip you off, then give you a refund, then put a dispute in against you, through this cretin I have a Strike Against me on Ebay now.

And I sent proof to say he had given me a refund, and they where still in his favour, I cant understand this.

Tamer:
They should let you leave your side of it I would think. That is dirty pool.

Phatty:
I thought I heard that Ebay no longer allows you to dispute a negative mark in feedback, and I still can't understand why.

Cimter:
You cant dispute a Negative, but if you circumvent that with a Negative disguised as a positive then its all fair, because theres no retalition, after all he did leave a positive, its complicated but basically what it means is someone can still leave bogus bad rep about you as long as they use a positive.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version