Imperial Bulletin > Imperial Announcements

Imperialshipyards.net T-Shirts!

(1/18) > >>

Phatty:
That's right folks, we're going to get some official t-shirts printed up for our lovely site!  The image is shown below, and will be available in Black, Navy, or Grey shirts!  Shirts will be $17 shipped to the continental United States, more for overseas shipping (I'll calculate it and let you know of a total if you are overseas and wanting one!).  Once I have payments, I will place an order and then ship them out to you!  Simply send me a PM with your size, color, and number of shirts to me, and you can PayPal me at pnewell8@yahoo.com!  None of the money will be kept for the site (that would be illegal!), it all goes to the shirts and shipping!

Phatty:
Wow, I was hoping there would be more of a demand for these!  C'mon folks, get your orders in!

DocOutlands:
Holy smokes!  I hadn't even SEEN this thread until today!!  Yeah, I've been more swamped than Yoda (Yoda, swamp, get it?).  Shoot, uh, I really wish I'd seen it when you first posted, because I'm gonna need...some.  At least three in various sizes, maybe five.

Hey, idea - send out a moderator-email/pm to all members announcing this.

Phatty:
That is a good idea!  I'll do just that right now!

Clonehead:
I should have said something like that, Pat. Since this thread is in imperial announcements, naturally nobody read it kind of like how the birthday thread was overlooked by several members. Alot of em are too focused on the customs section to look here unless directed to, I guess. I for one am looking forward to a new shipyards shirt, as Is the wife.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version