Author Topic: TheCloneCommander Custom Repaint Vehicles  (Read 17353 times)

Offline DocOutlands

• headhunter extraordinaire
  • Moff
  • Rebel Finhead
    • Production Platform 3
Re: TheCloneCommander Custom Repaint Vehicles
« Reply #105 on: November 25, 2009, 12:55:20 PM »
Working on catching up on a LOT of posts I've fallen behind on...  Sorry to hear about yer paw-in-law's "bad day" but *very* good to hear he's improving!

And of course VERY HAPPY to see you are able to keep going on the Gunship!!

Offline FialaFernbrugg

• engineer
  • High Admiral
  • Custom figures and vehicles.
    • Visit FialaFernbrugg on YouTube
« Reply #106 on: December 04, 2009, 02:23:59 AM »
wow the weathering  on the TurboTank blows me away. Looks a lot better now.  :o

and the camo gunship is also a new level.

It's too bad that Hasbro doesn't make weathering any more.

Offline TheCloneCommander

• Commodore
    • TheCloneCommander
« Reply #107 on: December 11, 2009, 03:43:36 AM »
Today i up loaded a quick video of my Custom Turbo Tank go check it out...

Thank you Doc and FF the Gunship is on hiatus at the moment i am hoping to get some more done over the holidays

A well-built sniper rifle is a beautiful thing. Ours has two zoom modes, "Up close and personal" and "Hello, you're dead

Offline Tamer

• Administrator
  • Grand Admiral
  • He who is one with the Walker
« Reply #108 on: December 12, 2009, 05:10:26 AM »
Sweet, on the FP with you! I know one thing CC, if the regular Hasbro one was this good I would own one already.

• Commodore
    • TheCloneCommander
« Reply #109 on: December 12, 2009, 05:21:58 AM »
Thanks Tamer you are too kind.... i missed out on some more of them here this week they were going for $70 AUSD, but eh oh well save my money for more clones i guess lol...
shame about the price of shipping i would be happy to do one up if you ever got one but im sure one of the boys over there in the U.S could get it done for you...

A well-built sniper rifle is a beautiful thing. Ours has two zoom modes, "Up close and personal" and "Hello, you're dead

Offline Tamer

• Administrator
  • Grand Admiral
  • He who is one with the Walker
« Reply #110 on: December 12, 2009, 05:36:51 AM »
Yepper, but they could, but for me it is all about who did the customizing. So far I have stuff from Clint and Wayne and Pat and aim to try to get stuff from all my customizing friends here eventually. If I get my hands on a cheap turbo tank, I know who I am gonna ask to do it. I might have to twist an arm, but would love to have one of your tank jobs in the old collection. That reminds me, I so need to get an ATAT to few folks here too, one to Jules and one to Spudafett. I just get amazed by what I see you guys do here. I am not artisitically focused at all and just sit in amazement by the new stuff I keep seeing here daily. I don't know when you guys sleep.

Offline lambonspit

• Custom Vehicle Mistro!!
  • Lieutenant
  • "Execute Order 66"
    • lambonspit reviews and customs
« Reply #111 on: January 24, 2010, 09:00:41 PM »
Hey trev. Hows the gunship going?
Was recently in Melbourne and saw the situation you guys are in over there!! No legacy anywhere!!! For once, i can actually say Adelaide is delivering in some area, better than Melbourne!! LOL.
BTW: Check your local target. I picked up a couple of turbo tanks for $39.84 and heaps of COmmander Foxes and comic packs for $9.84 all discounted with that coveted red sticker!!

Gun, Trigger, Pull

• Commodore
    • TheCloneCommander
« Reply #112 on: January 24, 2010, 11:36:08 PM »
Hey trev. Hows the gunship going?
Was recently in Melbourne and saw the situation you guys are in over there!! No legacy anywhere!!! For once, i can actually say Adelaide is delivering in some area, better than Melbourne!! LOL.
BTW: Check your local target. I picked up a couple of turbo tanks for $39.84 and heaps of COmmander Foxes and comic packs for $9.84 all discounted with that coveted red sticker!!

Hi mate,
thanks for that question it might get me back to doing sooner rather than later, it has just been too busy around my house these last few weeks due to the new baby arriving and still looking after the father in law and our almost 3 year old girl, that its hard for me to sit down to relax and get on with it, as soon as i get the motivation something happens like yesterday my uncle passed away (may he rest in peace)  :'( and now wont get a lot done at all for a while longer,
as for the Turbo tank yeah i found one 3 days ago at target it was the last one left so i picked it up, i also got some of the comic packs with the Mandos in it for future customs.... no commander foxes any where here.... but i did find Ep 1 wave at my local K-mart but passed on them.. 

Offline glorbes

• Lieutenant
« Reply #113 on: February 01, 2010, 05:49:20 AM »
Fantastic paint work on these.  The weathering on your Turbo Tank is such a vast improvement over the factory toy...amazing thought given to the wear patterns and colors used.  I'm also really impressed with the camo added to the gunship...it seems to bring the beast that much closer to the Vietnam-era Hueys and modern helicopters that inspired them in the real world.  Fantastic stuff, man.

Offline masterrex09

• Clone Wars RULZ
  • Cadet
« Reply #114 on: February 07, 2010, 01:25:15 AM »
Very nice. It looks way better with battle damage.
Well done!!!

Offline clone commando7

• Cadet
  • Squirepec7's little brother
« Reply #115 on: February 08, 2010, 01:03:15 PM »
Very nice. It looks way better with battle damage.
Well done!!!
I agree.
Dead or Alive, I get paid either way.

Offline darth neo

• Lieutenant
« Reply #116 on: February 22, 2010, 12:32:03 PM »
great work on the tank and .............................................. CANT WAIT FOR THE LARTY HURRY UP FINISH IT  sorry i love to much

Offline CaptainLux

• "Get the order and execute it. Let the generals sort out the rest." -CC-5052
  • Fleet Admiral
  • Captain Lux 327th Star Corps
« Reply #117 on: April 10, 2010, 05:12:03 PM »
the camo in the gunship its really cool!!

• Commodore
    • TheCloneCommander
« Reply #118 on: April 11, 2010, 02:18:39 AM »
thanks guys i have planned to get back on it this week, its about time got this finished!!

Offline hangarbay94

• Imagineering
  • Moff
    • XWA-The Web-Comic Homepage
« Reply #119 on: May 02, 2010, 01:41:56 PM »
CC, c'mon I've been waiting to see your gunship come together for ages.... get the baby milk made up and get to work buddy!