Author Topic: Entertainment Earth  (Read 54215 times)

Online Tamer

• Administrator
  • Grand Admiral
  • He who is one with the Walker
Re: Entertainment Earth
« Reply #165 on: August 12, 2016, 09:09:51 AM »

Entertainment Earth having a great Summer Clearance Sale...

There are lots of great deals and you can select certain lines and themes like Star Wars.

Click here to go get started!

Online Tamer

• Administrator
  • Grand Admiral
« Reply #166 on: September 21, 2016, 10:03:08 AM »

EE has Rogue One E-Wing in stock!

Get it shipped right now!

"Star Wars Rogue One Rebel U-Wing Fighter Vehicle
:

Rocket into battle against the Empire with this Rebel U-Wing Fighter, a well-armed swing-wing vessel that must penetrate heavy fire zones to deposit soldiers onto battlefields and then fly air support during dangerous missions against the Empire. This sturdy troop transport and gunship also includes its pilot, Captain Cassian Andor, the accomplished Alliance Intelligence officer with extensive combat field experience and a cool head under fire who complete his missions with minimal resources while commanding the respect of his Rebel troops.

True to the Rebel U-Wing’s architecture, the Fighter features swinging wings that retract both for flight and battle action attack. Chase down the Empire’s starships with NERF firing cannons that shoot 2 included NERF projectiles as you re-create the most embattled, most intense moments of adventure from Star Wars Rogue One with this movie-accurate reproduction of a Rebel U-Wing Fighter and its heroic pilot, Captain Cassian Andor! Includes vehicle, Cassian Andor figure, 2 Nerf projectiles, and instructions. Ages 4 and up."

Online Tamer

• Administrator
  • Grand Admiral
« Reply #167 on: October 01, 2016, 06:04:54 AM »

Get your Rogue One on at EE!

I don't know about you, but the always varied lot at regular retail and the ultimate disappointment I get at not finding what I want just sours the whole collecting experience. Not to mention dealing with certain members of the general public who try to sour the experience even more by scalping, destroying, hoarding, etc. I tend to stick to collecting that  puts a smile on my face.

Thats where EE comes in folks. I have never had a bad experience, period and I have been ordering from them for years. Mint condition is guaranteed and I have never had a package damaged that I received from em. I have always found their custom service second to none and I will always promote them.

That being said, don't let Force Friday and the lack of peg and product space get you down. Use Entertainment Earth for all of your Rogue One needs and they will get it too you quick like!

Online Tamer

• Administrator
  • Grand Admiral
« Reply #168 on: October 01, 2016, 06:05:51 AM »

EE announces new 6" Exclusive...

"Star Wars Black Series 6-Inch Clone Troopers - EE Exclusive:

Entertainment Earth's next 6-inch The Black Series exclusive!

Four awesome troopers from the Grand Army of the Republic.
Set includes the first-ever 6-inch Clone Troopers based on the legions from Revenge of the Sith!
Each figure features awesome weapons and amazing paint!
Entertainment Earth Exclusive! Bring home an entire army in one box with this Star Wars The Black Series Clone Troopers of Order 66 6-Inch Action Figures - Entertainment Earth Exclusive. The set brings you four 6-inch scale plastic action figures in the employ of the Republic. Each features awesome weapons and amazing paint, so you really should pick up a few of them to serve the Jedi - until they decide to move in a different direction. Ages 4 and up.

The Star Wars Black Series 6-Inch Action Figures - EE Exclusive includes (subject to change):

501st Legion Clone Trooper - Vader's Fist! Blue-striped action figure is ready to serve Anakin Skywalker, and later Darth Vader, during the Clone Wars.

212th Attack Battalion Clone Trooper - Orange you glad Obi-Wan Kenobi's Clones are here? Standing 6-inches tall, this super-articulated figure comes armed to take aim at threats on Utapau - and eventually one Jedi Master Kenobi.

442nd Siege Battalion Clone Trooper - Crush Cato Nemoidia! These lean mean green biological fighting machines were sent to crush the Trade Federation stronghold during the final hours of the Clone Wars.

Shock Trooper - The Emperor's squad! Charged with keeping Coruscant and the Emperor safe, these red-clad troopers are ready to help, and also mow down opposition to Palpatine's New Order."

They look great to me!

Online Tamer

• Administrator
  • Grand Admiral
« Reply #169 on: November 29, 2016, 04:00:27 AM »

Entertainment Earth listing great Cyber Monday Deals

"Black Friday is over, but Cyber Monday is here! For a limited time only, get amazing collectibles at incredible savings... all in time for the holidays. Don't delay- save today!

For full details on the offer, click here."

I have never seen the Sphero BB-8 for $76 dollars before and that is just the start. This will get you their full Star Wars List. And free shipping on all in stock orders!

Online Tamer

• Administrator
  • Grand Admiral
« Reply #171 on: November 27, 2017, 08:26:04 AM »

"Yup dropped the droids down to $29 still free shipping too. I had a feeling this was happening today. Had to snag one since I really didn't care for it... But $5 a Droid is perfect."

I can't argue with that at all! Get em before they sell out folks and thanks for the word Sidney!

Online Tamer

• Administrator
  • Grand Admiral
« Reply #172 on: March 26, 2018, 01:58:55 PM »
Look what just went on sale in time to outfit your sail barge. Only $26!

"I got many messages today that EE has dropped the droids down to $26 with free shipping on combined orders. Makes perfect sense to me to get a few to outfit your Barge!

Online Tamer

• Administrator
  • Grand Admiral
« Reply #173 on: July 06, 2018, 06:14:59 AM »

Rogue One Hovertank shipping from Entertainment Earth...

I have had a lot of friends email and message me stating they have received shipping notification from EE that this is coming. Daggone, it is great to see that vintage themed box. You know you can trust EE to ship well in good shipping boxes too. Click here to order yours today!

Online Tamer

• Administrator
  • Grand Admiral
« Reply #174 on: August 22, 2018, 02:14:47 AM »

Entertainment Earth has great One Day Sale on 6" Black Series Wave 14 Case...

"Hi!  We're having a super awesome amazing deal tomorrow, Wednesday August 22, starting at midnight tonight PST, until Wednesday at 11:59pm PST. It's on:

https://www.entertainmentearth.com/product/hsb3834p

Star Wars The Black Series 6-Inch Action Figure Wave 14 Case

Regular price: $174.99

Sale price: $50! For 8 Star Wars Black 6" figures! That's over 70% off!"

Online Tamer

• Administrator
  • Grand Admiral
« Reply #175 on: October 06, 2018, 07:35:36 AM »

Entertainment Earth shares NYCC Exclusive!

"Entertainment Earth is launching a New York Comic Con Exclusive Pop! Vinyl at 12:01 am EST Friday October 5th. These are of limited availability, only for sale at NYCC and on our website while supplies last. These are in our warehouse and will ship next week.

http://www.entertainmentearth.com/product/FUR9930405

Funko / Entertainment Earth Convention Exclusive!
Classic comic-book deco.
Perfect for fans of the Spider-Man universe!
$14.99
Funko / Entertainment Earth Convention Exclusive: Spider-Woman joins the Funko family! This Spider-Woman Pop! Vinyl Figure measures approximately 3 3/4-inches tall. She comes packaged in a window display box.

See the Spider-Woman Pop! Vinyl Figure - 2018 Convention Exclusive first in Funko's booth at New York Comic Con, and order yours right here at Entertainment Earth.

Online Tamer

• Administrator
  • Grand Admiral
« Reply #176 on: October 07, 2018, 05:15:34 AM »
Entertainment Earth is also selling some of the new NYCC Items we saw this weekend including that new 41st Elite Clonetrooper:

"In addition, several Hasbro Star Wars products will be available for pre-order at Entertainment Earth, and you can pre-order the Force FX Lightsabers (Darth Maul, Obi-Wan Kenobi, Mace Windu) at Amazon now."

It looks like EE has added those lightsabers too. It is awesome to just be able to go ahead and order now and then not have to worry about it down the road.

Online Tamer

• Administrator
  • Grand Admiral
« Reply #177 on: November 06, 2018, 10:27:46 AM »

Hasbro sends word that EE has the Exclusive Hoth Han and Leia...

"We’re excited to share that Hasbro’s first international convention exclusive – the Star Wars: The Black Series Han Solo and Princess Leia Organa Figures is now available for pre-order on Entertainment Earth!"

Looks like we will get it next month too!

Online Tamer

• Administrator
  • Grand Admiral
« Reply #178 on: December 21, 2018, 04:20:30 AM »
"Hi. We just added these:

Star Wars The Black Series Hits 6-Inch Action Figure Wave 1
https://www.entertainmentearth.com/product/HSE3253A

Star Wars The Black Series Archive Action Figures Wave 1 Set
https://www.entertainmentearth.com/product/HSE3253AA

Star Wars The Black Series Archive Boba Fett 6-Inch Action Figure
https://www.entertainmentearth.com/product/HSE3408

Star Wars The Black Series Archive Bossk 6-Inch Action Figure
https://www.entertainmentearth.com/product/HSE4039

Star Wars The Black Series Archive IG-88 6-Inch Action Figure
https://www.entertainmentearth.com/product/HSE4040"

Now that sounds like a good line up folks!

Online Tamer

• Administrator
  • Grand Admiral
« Reply #179 on: February 20, 2019, 07:19:23 AM »

Entertainment Earth sends message...

Announcement:

New sale starting Wednesday (tomorrow):  Gund Sale: Buy one, get one 40% off!  Sale is from February 20 through March 5. There is a new graphic for you in the affiliate graphics area.

Awesome Newly Added Items:

Star Wars The Vintage Collection Skiff Vehicle - Exclusive
New items from Good Smile Company--Disney, Marvel, and more
Transformers Generations War for Cybertron: Siege Titan Omega Supreme

And remember to check out all of the new New York Toy Fair items

Daily Deals

February 20 Daily Deal: Star Wars The Black Series 3 3/4-Inch Action Figures Wave 6 Set"

There are all kinds of great new deals at EE! I mean four superarty figures for $14 ain't bad in today's prices folks.