Author Topic: Luke Sprywalker's Custom Action Figures from 2009-2012  (Read 225216 times)

Offline wookielover1138

• The Kessel Run Review
  • Colonel
  • The First Lady of SW Collecting
    • Kessel Run Review
Poor Bambi!!! But I was thinking it looked cool until I knew what it was, lol ;) They are all amazing but the Sniper and Elom are my favorites!

Offline CaptainLux

• "Get the order and execute it. Let the generals sort out the rest." -CC-5052
  • Fleet Admiral
  • Captain Lux 327th Star Corps
Those re amazing LE!!! :o :o :o

Offline Luke Sprywalker

• Global Moderator
  • Grand Admiral
Jenn, I didn't kill Bambi, I just found her bones. haha

Offline wookielover1138

• The Kessel Run Review
  • Colonel
  • The First Lady of SW Collecting
    • Kessel Run Review
Well that's cool then ;) It definately looks good as a background piece in the photos!

Offline von reinhardt

• Evilive
  • Commander
    • bountyhunterreinhard
It's been a while since i last dropped by the yards, looks like i've been missing some killer figures. I really likes these. Nice job mate.

Spookymufu

what are those "rocks" made out of, they look great!

Offline DanOfTheDead

• Lieutenant
Love all these, impossible to pick a favorite. Wonderfully photographed as well.

Offline FialaFernbrugg

• engineer
  • High Admiral
  • Custom figures and vehicles.
    • Visit FialaFernbrugg on YouTube
really interesting figures LE
"the muscle" is a very extraordinary character
as always, perfect detailing and weathering
« Last Edit: May 01, 2011, 05:52:19 AM by FialaFernbrugg »

Offline Mungo Baobab

• Customs Merchant
  • Marshal
I really like your paint application on these figures. Excellent work. Maybe you could figure out a way to make the "red head" figure be a human, however, the red creature he wears on his head, like a helmet, is some unknown symbiot he stumbled across. It offers protection from many forms of attack and enhances his skills. He rarely removes the creature because of how powerful it is. There are two minds that function as one being.

Anyway, just a thought!
« Last Edit: April 29, 2011, 02:24:40 PM by Mungo Baobab »

Offline hangarbay94

• Imagineering
  • Moff
    • XWA-The Web-Comic Homepage
Master Spry, you are pumping these out at a pace...my only hope is that you do not burn out.

These latest examples have moved you up a notch into the category "Global Mater Customiser" of which in my estimates there are only a handful...

You know I absolutely love these don't you!

Offline Luke Sprywalker

• Global Moderator
  • Grand Admiral
Jenn, glad I am no longer on the naughty list...

Von, glad you stopped by! I have been missing you here, thanks for the kind words.

Spooky, I got the rock display from the thrift store for $3 my guess is it was made for an aquarium. I have seen things like this for $15 - $40 at pet smart.

Dan the man, thanks so much! Great hearing from you and really value your opinion as you have a keen eye.

Christoph, thanks my esteemed colleague. I too really like that guy, gal, asexual species...who knows what it is? Kinda interesting looking though.

Mungo, that is an interesting idea. Man you could create a photo novel from that idea alone. That is awesome...my brain just doesn't think like that...very creative man. I love you guys that see something and instantly have a back story for him. By the time I post these pics I am working on the next 3-4 things I have going and just can't consentrate on anything other than the next piece. Odd huh?

Jules, my master. Never doubt that I shall forever aim to please you. Never will I falter in my mission. My awaiting fodder encompasses half my office, 1 closet and about 100 sq. feet in my attic. I am humbled by your suggestion of my nomination to the guild. You have made my day by stopping by this thread...my master of imagineering.

Offline DanOfTheDead

• Lieutenant
I really like your paint application on these figures. Excellent work. Maybe you could figure out a way to make the "red head" figure be a human, however, the red creature he wears on his head, like a helmet, is some unknown symbiot he stumbled across. It offers protection from many forms of attack and enhances his skills. He rarely removes the creature because of how powerful it is. There are two minds that function as one being.

Anyway, just a thought!

That's an AWESOME idea.  Some sort of bio-armor parasite. Very creative Mungo!

Offline kreeper2

• Brigadier
These get cooler and cooler everytime I look at them you did a great job on these my friend way togo!!

Offline JLaban4

• Commodore
  • The only good lizard, is a dead lizard.
    • Follow this link to see my customs and other videos
Wow! Awesome customs, I really like Gree! It's way better than Hasbro's!

Offline sith_fire30

• Lieutenant
    • Sith_fire30 Creations
Really like the Faleen Female - What's great is that you really didn't have to go in an mach major changes to the head sculpt - the new sculpt already had a hardened female appearance that works perfectly. Great paint work on these figure too!