Author Topic: Toys "R" Us  (Read 46530 times)

Offline Tamer

• Administrator
  • Grand Admiral
  • He who is one with the Walker
Re: Toys "R" Us
« Reply #345 on: October 18, 2015, 04:52:56 AM »
It is saying out of stock for me this morning too.

Offline Tamer

• Administrator
  • Grand Admiral
« Reply #346 on: October 28, 2015, 02:48:13 AM »
https://blackfriday.com/stores/toys-r-us/ads/toy-book/page-56

Everybody see their new big book of awesome!

Offline Tamer

• Administrator
  • Grand Admiral
« Reply #347 on: November 12, 2015, 07:41:59 AM »

Toys R Us lists exclusive 12" Phasma!

I didn't even know this 12" Toys R Us Exclusive Phasma existed until my evening trip on Facebook.

"Launch into action and adventure in the world of Star Wars! Discover the exciting stories of good versus evil in a universe of heroes, villains, and aliens. Clad in distinctive metallic armor, Captain Phasma commands the First Order's legions of troopers. This 12-inch scale Captain Phasma figure features a shiny, metallic-looking finish and comes with a blaster accessory."

Keep this under your hat, but I just had to pre-order one of these for my daughter this morning for Christmas!

I have seen this go in and out of stock a few times this morning so be sure to refresh later if it says sold out.

Offline Clonehead

• Global Moderator
  • Grand Admiral
« Reply #348 on: November 28, 2015, 05:20:21 AM »
Oh no, this is unavailable online, the most common response when you click on a item in their site.

Offline Tamer

• Administrator
  • Grand Admiral
« Reply #349 on: November 28, 2015, 10:29:38 AM »
Oh no, this is unavailable online, the most common response when you click on a item in their site.

It says add to cart for me, let me know if you want me to order you one or two.

Offline Tamer

• Administrator
  • Grand Admiral
« Reply #350 on: December 06, 2015, 06:30:21 AM »
If you use a Mastercard at checkout you can get 15% off your order. Use the code:

MC15

and you are set!

Offline Tamer

• Administrator
  • Grand Admiral
« Reply #351 on: January 26, 2016, 07:03:06 AM »

Play Epic Battles to receive all of the medals between now and the 30th!

"Open to all ages. Parental supervision required at all times. For each battle activity, those who complete such battle activity are eligible to collect one medal per person in store anytime between 1/10/16- 1/30/16. Hoth, Endor, Yavin & Tatooine battles all open for play and redemption from 1/10/16- 1/30/16. Available only while supplies last. Quantities limited. No rain checks. Disney, Lucasfilm and Toys”R"Us employees and their families are ineligible. Disney, Lucasfilm and Toys"R"Us, Inc. reserve the right to end or modify this promotion at any time. This activity is not available in all regions. Click here for your certificates."

Now that is awesome. Now all I have to do is plan how to get to a Toys R Us. It stinks not living close to one I will tell you, especially when they do things like this. Thanks to a friend I have the Battle of Hoth Medal already and they are really nice folks.

There is no way I will be able to get to a Toys R Us to take part in this. If anyone has an extra person to print the certificates for and wouldn't mind assisting the ole Tamer I would be glad to pay someone for their trouble.
« Last Edit: January 26, 2016, 07:05:48 AM by Tamer »

Offline Tamer

• Administrator
  • Grand Admiral
« Reply #352 on: September 09, 2016, 03:15:12 AM »
Wow, long time since anyone has posted here. Looks like their online shop has the new Rogue One Jyn Erso already discounted to $15.99 and up for order.

http://m.toysrus.com/product/index.jsp?productId=85038866&cp=2255956.2273442.67715136.2255958.57486306.108277856&parentPage=family

Offline Tamer

• Administrator
  • Grand Admiral
« Reply #353 on: April 27, 2017, 04:43:16 PM »

Toys R Us eBay has the 40th Vintage Vader in stock with free shipping!

I don't look for this to last long, but it was sure awesome to finally secure this even myself tonight! Click here to go secure yours while supplies last!

Offline Tamer

• Administrator
  • Grand Admiral
« Reply #354 on: May 04, 2017, 02:25:53 AM »
NEW BANDAI JAPANNew Dragon Ball Z, Batman, Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2, and more characters are available as S.H.Figuarts figures from Bandai Japan! These articulated figures feature character-specific accessories and stands.
http://www.bigbadtoystore.com/bbts/list.aspx?list=23351

DC MULTIVERSE COLLECT & CONNECT
Fans and collectors will love these highly detailed 6-inch key DC character figures. Each one features 20 points of articulation, detailed battle suits, authentic paint, iconic elements and a bonus piece to build the Bat Mech Suit!
http://www.bigbadtoystore.com/bbts/search.aspx?search=multiverse%2006

YEW SERIES 1/12 SCALE ACTION FIGURES
From Vortex Toys comes new 1/12 scale original action figures! These articulated figures feature weapons, accessories, and interesting backstories.  $74.99
http://www.bigbadtoystore.com/bbts/search.aspx?search=vortex%201/12

MARVEL LEGENDS 12” DEADPOOL FIGURE
Deadpool just got his own 12-inch Marvel Legends Deadpool figure! That’s right; step aside, “other” heroes, it’s Deadpool time. Featuring 30-plus points of articulation, detailed styling, and 14 accessories including a tiny burrito, this Deadpool figure is a pretty big deal.  $49.99
http://www.bigbadtoystore.com/bbts/product.aspx?product=HAS25402&mode=retail

STAR WARS 3.75” 40TH ANNIVERSARY DIECAST FIGURES
Inspired by the 40th Anniversary of Star Wars: A New Hope, these figures feature impeccable movie-real design and incredible detail like all die-cast figures from the Titanium Series!
http://www.bigbadtoystore.com/bbts/search.aspx?search=black%20series%20die-cast

HASBRO MJOLNIR HAMMER & STAR-LORD HELMET
Summon the powers of Mjolnir or channel Star-Lord with the Marvel Legends Premium Role Play Mjolnir Hammer and Star-Lord Helmet! Each replica features sound effects, lights, and even voice and music detection!
http://www.bigbadtoystore.com/bbts/menu.aspx?menu=1103&category=11657

VITRUVIAN H.A.C.K.S. SERIES 2
Take up sword and shield, bow and arrow, or spell and staff and relive the gruesome conflict with the fantasy figures from Series 2, then use the amazing H.A.C.K.S. system to mix, match and make your own!  $24.88
http://www.bigbadtoystore.com/bbts/menu.aspx?menu=3924&category=11656

Offline Tamer

• Administrator
  • Grand Admiral
« Reply #355 on: September 20, 2017, 02:26:33 AM »
everyone see that Toys R Us filed for bankruptcy?

I also posted on the 6" Ackbar Set yesterday. At this point I think I am done with pre-orders from em and will only order if it says in stock. I don't think they are planning on quitting entirely, but I am guessing a major store shutdown and probably going to a lot of e-sales if I don't miss my guess.

Offline Clonehead

• Global Moderator
  • Grand Admiral
« Reply #356 on: March 17, 2018, 03:08:52 AM »
I just heard yesterday that they were to quit entirely

I believe that their employees have two months but need to read more on it

I’ll miss going through there and catching their restocks of Star Wars and gi joe lines.
       I noticed that if I were to show up at opening time, there would be hotwheel collectors waiting at the door, nervously wondering if I was there to raid the diecast car isle that they were there to check.

I have raced collectors to the Star Wars isle come opening time before.

Trus biggest draw for me was all of the exclusive releases we have seen them distribute over the years.
Those I will certainly miss

Offline Clonehead

• Global Moderator
  • Grand Admiral
« Reply #357 on: March 18, 2018, 05:11:24 AM »
They filed chapter 11 back in January, hoping to make it till this Christmas but while still losing money.
    They don't have the money to make it that long so they are closing up shop in two months, I believe.

Some stores had already been on the chopping block since January so their closings should happen earlier
    They had gotten themselves into debt for several years and last holiday season was rotten for them

A 1/4 Of the sales they expected and less than the previous year

Walmart and target and then finally, amazon are the cause of their sales decline

Offline Tamer

• Administrator
  • Grand Admiral
« Reply #358 on: March 18, 2018, 06:38:53 AM »
Yeah, Its a shame. Once less place for us to get our chosen stuff.