Author Topic: Q&A by members for members  (Read 12575 times)

Offline Tamer

• Administrator
  • Grand Admiral
  • He who is one with the Walker
Re: Q&A by members for members
« Reply #45 on: February 01, 2023, 03:58:56 AM »
I have always love seeing folks turn a shelf type system into a diorama or a bunch of mini-dios. Seems like it would be a great way to show off your custom stuff. JDeck with your lighting skills you could do all kinds of neating things with your build ins.

Offline Darth More

• ...'cause we always want more...
  • Grand Moff
  • Darth More's Custom Workshop
« Reply #46 on: March 21, 2023, 01:26:31 PM »
My ideas are always in a chaotic state of change and evolution. I still want to work on my Galgrebaa Spaceport project. Basically a little city. I think I'll get an industrial/garage shelf same as my army shelf, and create streets, buildings, and have a proper home for my customs and favorite figures. Originally I wanted a large table, but a shelf would work better. It's been a while since I've worked on it, but I haven't lost sight.

Your Spaceport project is one of a kind and telling by the clicks quite popular among visitors of our fourm.
My dream project is to build a true 1/18 scale HAVw A6 Juggernaut better known as Clone Turbo Tank as seen on Kashyyyk at the end of the Clone Wars. I'm going to print its body, but the inner construction will be RC. Cannot wait to roll across the fields with this one in approx. 30 years. lol
Another one is a true 1/18 scale LAAT/i and the Republic Dropship, likely completely 3D printed.
« Last Edit: March 21, 2023, 01:28:50 PM by Darth More »

Offline Darth More

• Grand Moff
« Reply #47 on: May 11, 2023, 11:44:03 PM »
Got a question to y'all today (YES ALSO TO ALL THE LURKERS OUT THERE!)

## Which content do you wish to see more on here? What do you enjoy here the most? And is there something that's been posted in the past, that you liked and wish to come back?

Offline JDeck

• High Admiral
« Reply #48 on: May 13, 2023, 09:16:26 PM »
Personally I like dioramas. I like anything creative really, whatever people come up with. Hell, I even like food and drink recipes. I think sometimes good posts get lost, but Tamer does a good job of networking and getting as much exposure as possible.  I found this site years ago looking at diorama pictures on Google images.

Offline Darth More

• Grand Moff
« Reply #49 on: June 09, 2023, 04:09:37 AM »
Thank you for your comment, JD! You inspired me to take a look at my to-do list and I decided to tackle a diorama project that has been on my list for a long, long time.
I spent some time thinking about how I could realize it. And to my surprise I instantly found a suitable base for it online. I even got both of them for free! Picked up the TV shelf last night after work and the lady who gave it to me said I saved it from the dumpster.
Many ideas of what to do with them, but do you know what this is going to be?

« Last Edit: June 09, 2023, 04:11:38 AM by Darth More »