Author Topic: The Mandalorian: The Art & Imagery - Volume ONE  (Read 5474 times)

Offline Darth More

• ...'cause we always want more...
  • Grand Moff
  • Darth More's Custom Workshop
The Mandalorian: The Art & Imagery - Volume ONE
« on: August 05, 2022, 03:25:21 AM »
The Art & Imagery of The Mandorian - Volume One

Somehow this book was sold out immediately and/or taken from the market early. It was the time around all the noise between Di$ney and Gina Carano. But after I read numerous reviews online, this book also has some quality issues. So it might fall apart, be careful.

I pre-ordered two of them three times and each time my order got cancelled. But eventually I found two from a third party seller on Amazon.com for $13 each plus $6 shipping to Germany, which was just fortunate!

You can find it here: https://www.ebay.com/sch/i.html?_from=R40&_trksid=p2380057.m570.l1313&_nkw=Star+Wars%3A+The+Mandalorian%3A+The+Art+%26+Imagery+Collector%27s+Edition+Vol.+1&_sacat=0

Star Wars Base UK shared a video review on this book. Please let me know if you want me to share further pictures of its content:

The Mandalorian The Art & Imagery Book Collectors Edition Vol. 1
double click for full screen view

« Last Edit: August 06, 2022, 04:51:23 AM by Tamer »

Offline Tamer

• Administrator
  • Grand Admiral
  • He who is one with the Walker
Re: The Mandalorian: The Art & Imagery - Volume ONE
« Reply #1 on: August 06, 2022, 04:56:19 AM »
I sure wouldn't mind seeing more images.

Are they the same book, just different covers? I can see that second one seems to be the cheaper one to get on eBay.

Off to share on the front pages.

Offline Darth More

• ...'cause we always want more...
  • Grand Moff
  • Darth More's Custom Workshop
Re: The Mandalorian: The Art & Imagery - Volume ONE
« Reply #2 on: August 08, 2022, 01:14:56 PM »
I sure wouldn't mind seeing more images.

Aye, more pictures will be added next weekend, then : )

Are they the same book, just different covers? I can see that second one seems to be the cheaper one to get on eBay.

No, Volume One shows the Art & Imagery of Season 1 of The Mandalorian and Volume Two of the second season. Therefore I so hope we are going to see a Volume Three for Season 3. Man, those Mandos sure go to war and have revenge in this coming season. So hyped!

Volume Two is much cheaper, indeed. It was also available for a longer period of time. People found the first one too short, solution of the images too low, quality too cheap etc. - so it was taken from the market. But I think it's also possible that all the trouble around Cara Dune's cast is part of the reason why this book disappeared so quickly and all of the sudden...