Imperial Review > Action Figures

Black Series 6" Clone Commander Bly

(1/1)

FialaFernbrugg:
Clone Commander Bly

Released: March 2020

Packaging Text:
A veteran of many Clone Wars battles , Clone Commander Bly (clone designation CC-5052) served in the 327th Star Corps on such worlds as Quell, Maridun, and Felucia.
[wookieepdia: https://starwars.fandom.com/wiki/CC-5052]

Articulation:
•   ball-hinged neck (limited by the shoulder pauldron)
•   ball-hinged shoulders (limited by the shoulder armour)
•   double-jointed elbows
•   ball-hinged wrists
•   ball-jointed waist
•   ball-hinged hips
•   swivel-jointed thighs
•   double-jointed knees
•   ball-hinged ankles

Accessories:
•   DC-15A blaser rifle
•   2x DC-17 blaster pistols
•   movable microbinoculars on the helmet (not removable)
•   belt with two pistolholsters
•   fabric kama

The helmet, shoulder pauldron, belt and the kama are not removable.

A very nice addition to every Clone collection.

Darth More:
I well remember when I first saw this beauty of a figure on the German Comic Con in Dortmund. Bly was on display there for the first time ever and some of the pictures I took there went across the planet.
UsualMikeTV from Australia used a couple in one of his videos and fans recognized what I hadn't noticed before:
The missing paint app on the helmet's filter piece. CenturionsCorner shows how he fixes what Hasbro missed in one of his excellent tutorials.

I got this one recently from Amazon as well and I'm really tempted to get Bly out of the box now after I went through your review. Aayla Secura will look awesome next to him! So glad that we finally saw a sample of her on Celebration Anaheim.
And I can't wait to see Bly being repacked in P4 packaging. How much longer will it take until Disney will finally let Hasbro start the Revenge of the Sith line for this new design?

Thanks for sharing this nice review on one of my favorite Clone Commanders. Off to crack mine open as well! :D

Tamer:
Awesome review. Bet this one will come back in the Archive Line. It is a great figure.

Off to share your review on the front pages.

Thanks for taking the time to make it.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

Go to full version