Imperial Review > Action Figures

Black Series 6" Han Solo (Mimban)

(1/1)

FialaFernbrugg:
Han Solo (Mimban)

Swamp troopers, known informally as mudtroopers, were a type of Imperial Army trooper used by the Galactic Empire that existed outside the Stormtrooper Corps.
[wookieepedia: https://starwars.fandom.com/wiki/Swamp_trooper]
Packaging Text:
After getting kicked out of the Imperial Academy, Han Solo found himself dumped on Mimban as a mudtrooper. While there, Han met an Imperial prisoner named Chewbacca in an encounter that would change his life.

The Black Series (6") 2016-2019 red packaging
Number: 78
Released: 2019
Product Number: E4069/B3834
UPC Number: 6 30509 77688 7

Articulation:
• ball-jointed head
• ball-hinged shoulders
• ball-hinged elbows
• ball-hinged wrists
• ball-jointed torso
• ball-hinged hips
• swivel-jointed thighs
• double-jointed knees
• ball-hinged ankles

Accessories:
• removable helmet
• E-10 blaster rifle with removable attachment [wookieepedia: https://starwars.fandom.com/wiki/E-10_blaster_rifle]
• removable cape
• remoable goggles
• removable gas mask

One of the best figures in my 6" collection. The detailing is phenomenal and the face sculpt is amazing. A must for every Imperial collector.

Darth More:
I think it's remarkable that Hasbro designed the helmet in two separate pieces and proudly showed it in the packaging design. The mask looks good on the tray and another bonus is that you can check if the photo-real print is accurate on Han's face before buying it (in store).

Thank you so much for making this review! I heard that this figure is said to be one of the best. Now I know why: the level of detail and weathering on this figure is awesome for a Black Series figure by Hasbro with a MRSP of $19.99. And I think people like the design of this Imperial Trooper. Recently I watched the movie 1917, which really shows how senseless war actually is. Obviously many designs in the Star Wars universe are inspired by WW I and WW II...

Tamer:
Great review. This is one I didn't pick up yet. After reading this I will have to make sure I find one.

Off to share on the front pages.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

Go to full version