Black Series 6" Heavy Infantry Mandalorian

(1/1)

FialaFernbrugg:
Heavy Infantry Mandalorian

The Black Series (6"); Phase 3
D2 (initially Best Buy-exclusive)
Released: 2020

Packaging Text:
A brawery warrior encased in the strongest beskar armor, the mysterious Heavy Infantry Mandalorian is part of a secretive enclave of his people. A born survivor, he guards a precious armory and helps to keep the flames of Mandalorian heritage flickeringin this time of galactic chaos.
[wookieepedia: https://starwars.fandom.com/wiki/Heavy_Infantry_Mandalorian?so=search]

Articulation:
• ball-jointed head
• ball-jointed neck
• ball-jointed shoulders (limited by the shoulder armour)
• ball-jointed elbows
• ball-jointed wrists
• ball-jointed torso
• ball-jointed hips
• swivel-jointed thighs
• double-jointed knees
• ball-jointed ankles

Accessories:
• three-barreled heavy blaster cannon (the handle can be swivelled)
• jetback

The cannon and the jetback are connected with a flexible hose. The cannon can be put into the side of the jetback with a pin. The jetback can be removed from the figure.
The grenade launcher on the left wrist is not removable. The range finder on the helmet is not movable.

You get a lot of plastic for your money. The articulation is up to date and the figure is beautifully detailed. A must for every Mando collector.

Tamer:
Fantastic review. Time to take that to the front pages.

Starchaser:
Thanks for sharing the details. I hope they build one for us 3.75" folks.

Tamer:

--- Quote from: Starchaser on March 21, 2022, 03:44:36 PM ---Thanks for sharing the details. I hope they build one for us 3.75" folks.

--- End quote ---

How this hasn't happened yet in three and three quarter is a big surprise. I thought this would be one of the deluxe store exclusive packs.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

Go to full version