Author Topic: (SID) WIP ZONE  (Read 8706 times)

Offline Tamer

• Administrator
  • Grand Admiral
  • He who is one with the Walker
Re: (SID) WIP ZONE
« Reply #15 on: July 31, 2018, 05:33:07 AM »
Let me know when you have these ready for sale and I will be glad to feature em.

Offline (SID)

• "Toy Designer/fabricator/Scavenger"
  • Commander
  • Welcome to the ULTER-VERSE
    • VECHAL CREATIONS
« Reply #16 on: July 31, 2018, 07:07:25 PM »
Let me know when you have these ready for sale and I will be glad to feature em.

Thanks I really appreciate it.

It's a kinda "any day now" thing as to when I have items up (haven't decided where to primarily sell). The basic stuff is the Bunkers / crates and floor pieces... Which I can diesel out about half dozen each a night.

Colors are a problem since I'm indecisive hahaha.

Offline (SID)

• Commander
    • VECHAL CREATIONS
« Reply #17 on: August 28, 2019, 07:27:38 PM »
YIKES!  Year later... Just been too busy to finish stuff with all the other work I do. Been mostly focused on finishing music for my record label I just launched (currently at 16 of 57 planned releases 😵). But I've been tooling away on lots of figure stuff bit by bit so definitely expect bunch of stuff next month... Including selling all the stuff u see in my pictures.

Offline Tamer

• Administrator
  • Grand Admiral
« Reply #18 on: August 29, 2019, 04:09:43 AM »
Sounds good to me. Like I said let me know when your sales are up and I will feature em!

Offline (SID)

• Commander
    • VECHAL CREATIONS
« Reply #19 on: May 24, 2021, 05:32:02 AM »
Okay gang... The time has come. A few days ago was the cold open for the online store. After years of work and hardships it took the pandemic to get everything up in gear. The past year after enlisting my father for help (he now loves this stuff now more than me hahaha)... We have amassed SOOO much product that its just in piles everywhere in our basement / workshop. I cannot overstate that we have dozens upon dozens of each product ready to go, with others coming soon (since we work in batches and have to change gears for every type of piece). The prices are beyond reasonable and we are 1000% open to offer bulk discount on anything (message us first) and are ready for any type of commissions.

The products available now are just the tip of the iceberg, since we haven't had time to photograph everything. But understand that every piece is meticulously detailed as we have spent more time developing applications and sourcing materials than it takes time to build them! For instance: the "stands/platforms" are even coated in polyurethane, which not only make them pop in display but durable (non poly is also an option if you want that truly flat look).

Please browse our current aka 1st run of offerings and let us know what you like or want. MANY products are coming next month... in all types including figures, various sized vehicles, droids, large playsets (with lights even) honestly the amount of offerings is too large to list.

https://www.vechalcreations.gilbertpublishing.com/products.html
« Last Edit: May 24, 2021, 05:46:13 AM by (SID) »

Offline (SID)

• Commander
    • VECHAL CREATIONS
« Reply #20 on: May 24, 2021, 06:06:05 AM »
Here are some more pics of our various offerings. Soon we will have proper Kenner inspired photo-shoot (not some quick cellphone shots)... But you can get the idea for now especially if you compare photos and see the detail added to the WIP.

I hope all can enjoy. Since Imperial Shipyards is the 1st place we are offering our products for people to be exposed to our work. We love and appreciate this community. MTFBW always!!! 0/
« Last Edit: May 24, 2021, 06:08:29 AM by (SID) »

Offline Tamer

• Administrator
  • Grand Admiral
« Reply #21 on: May 25, 2021, 02:12:23 AM »
Thanks for the kind words about the Shipyards.

Your stuff looks great, off to share some of it on the front pages.

Offline Starchaser

• Moff
  • He who dares wins!
« Reply #22 on: May 26, 2021, 10:02:41 PM »
There's some pretty nifty stuff in there. Thanks for sharing.