Author Topic: Hasbro Pulse  (Read 10083 times)

Offline Tamer

• Administrator
  • Grand Admiral
  • He who is one with the Walker
Hasbro Pulse
« on: August 12, 2021, 06:21:23 AM »
Well I have had my first damage report for them. I got this in last week and just haven't posted yet. Its the new Hoth Luke:

The box was smushed in when I got it. Now to see about contacting their customer service and seeing what they say.

Offline Tamer

• Administrator
  • Grand Admiral
Re: Hasbro Pulse
« Reply #1 on: August 26, 2021, 03:04:03 AM »
I keep forgetting to post that I contacted customer service over their chat feature and attached an image of the damage.

They just sent me a new one and I got to keep the old one!

The new one showed up in decent shape. I was worried as the box showed up crushed on one side again.

Offline Darth More

• ...'cause we always want more...
  • Grand Moff
  • Darth More's Custom Workshop
« Reply #2 on: June 06, 2022, 01:05:45 PM »

Today is the last day of Hasbro's Power Days Sales and man oh man do you guys have a great selection of Star Wars stuff 40% off over in the U.S.!!

https://hasbropulse.com/collections/hasbro-pulse-power-days-sales-event?refinementList%5Bvendor%5D%5B0%5D=Star%20Wars

Sweet deals! A TVC Stormtrooper for as low as $6.75 or TVC Poe's X-Wing for $60...
« Last Edit: June 06, 2022, 01:18:17 PM by Darth More »

Offline Tamer

• Administrator
  • Grand Admiral
« Reply #3 on: June 07, 2022, 04:45:01 AM »
Yeah, it was a great sale. I didn't use it though.

Half of the last stuff I got in from Pulse came damaged. Arghhh!

And why pay for the premium membership if the stuff comes damaged? And the shipping boxes came ok. Guess I will see how customer service handles this one. The last time they just sent me a one.

Offline Tamer

• Administrator
  • Grand Admiral
« Reply #4 on: June 09, 2022, 06:54:07 AM »
So Pulse lately has started sending one figure at a time in a large box.

I recently got in Fennec Shand and the box was pristine, but she showed up with a bad card. I called customzer service and they are shipping a new one after I sent them pictures of the damaged.

Be advized they will want images of both the shipping box and your figure damage if you are dealing with customer service.

They are sending me a new Fennec and I get to keep the old one!

Offline Darth More

• Grand Moff
« Reply #5 on: June 10, 2022, 12:55:54 AM »
Thank you for making us aware, Tamer! That's the exact reason why I always take pictures of every parcel I receive before I open it.

My experience with Hasbro's customer service is excellent as well. As you probably remember they sent me a new (but loose) TBS Commander Gree figure without accessories after my new one came without the antenna.
If you're lucky they also send you accessories even though they were for incomplete figures which I got used on ebay. One can ask and they can still say no, right? It was worth trying and Hasbro's service is super nice here in Germany, too!

I placed two orders on that 40% off deal. Both are going to arrive today even though one was scheduled for tomorrow. I'll let you know if they combined them.
But I expect both orders to arrive as I ordered them and in two boxes.
Pictures will be posted here later today.

Offline Darth More

• Grand Moff
« Reply #6 on: June 10, 2022, 06:41:37 AM »
My first experience with Hasbro Pulse Germany

Hasbro packed the items very well & DHL delivered my orders safe & sound!

Order #1

Order #2

+ free 4-day delivery on order over 75€
+ both boxes were delivered undamaged
+ the boxes are made of extra thick cardboard
+ even the tape is reinforced with fibre and made of paper
+ items are secured with paper material
+ no extra plastic used to pack the items
+ items were packed well and in boxes more than big enough
+ all items arrived in good or very good - even pristine condition!

+ that 40% off was a really nice deal!

I'm absolutely happy about this and am going to write a thank you email to Hasbro's customer service!
« Last Edit: June 10, 2022, 07:13:01 AM by Darth More »

Offline Tamer

• Administrator
  • Grand Admiral
« Reply #7 on: June 10, 2022, 06:50:51 AM »
Glad your stuff arrived ok. Got a few more messages that stuff is coming from them. It will be interesting to see if it arrives undamaged.

Offline Darth More

• Grand Moff
« Reply #8 on: June 10, 2022, 06:59:39 AM »
I keep all my fingers & toes crossed for you, Shawn! Hasbro absolutely blew my mind with their excellent delivery. Only the most expensive item of all came with a little damage on the box (upper right corner:

Besides that, I'm super happy with my first experience with Hasbro Pulse! I'm not even a premium member and still got free shipping on orders over 75€.

Thank you so much for making us aware of this 40% off promotion!

I actually didn't expect Princess Leia (Yavin 4) to be the 50th Anniversary Version. I expected her to come in standard Phase 4 packaging (which I think looks awesome). For 19.20€ I'm beyond happy to have added her to my collection. The Pulse Con exclusive Emperor Palps on Throne was a great deal for 24€ instead of 40€...

My total saving of 105€ on this order sounds great! If I had known that the TVC Bad Batch 4-Pack was available on Hasbro Pulse for 54€, I would've cancelled my pre-orders on Amazon Germany, France and Spain for about 63€ each. This white shipper is in one excellent shape. I hope its content is as well...

Wrecker looks very nice as well and that Cantina Showdown pack is massive. I wish we saw this kind of multipacks in 3.75" again.
« Last Edit: June 10, 2022, 07:33:03 AM by Darth More »

Offline Tamer

• Administrator
  • Grand Admiral
« Reply #9 on: June 11, 2022, 06:47:17 AM »
That is great your order came in such good shape. Glad you saved some money too. My problem now is I have so many pre-orders with so many different places I am forgetting what I have on order so its hard to figure out what I need. Man, I need to keep a spreadsheet or something.

Time to take this to the front page. It might helps folks make up their mind about ordering from Pulse.
« Last Edit: June 11, 2022, 07:02:10 AM by Tamer »

Offline Darth More

• Grand Moff
« Reply #10 on: July 14, 2022, 10:45:04 AM »
I was happily surprised and couldn't quite believe my eyes when I saw that TVC Shae Vizla was back in stock @ HasbroPulse here in Germany. Some figures sold out within hours after they went up for pre-order.
It's great to see that Hasbro puts popular figures back up again, which gives me hope to eventually be able to get the upcoming Gaming Greats Stormtroopers.

Limit on Shae Vizla was 3 per customer, wanted to buy 2, but was limited to one. Minutes later it was sold out, again. Lucky strike for randomly checking the site tonight...

Offline Tamer

• Administrator
  • Grand Admiral
« Reply #11 on: July 16, 2022, 12:02:44 PM »
After checking my latest boxes from Pulse I got in one of these (need to take pics) and it was momc.

My six inch George in Stormy disguise showed up all bent up.

Oh, my call in to Pulse customer service didn't quite go as nice this time. They are sending out replacements, but man I felt like I was put through the ringer.

They wanted me to call the post office to complain about how my packages were shipped. When I asked them if they didn't want to do that as they were on the ones who were not getting what they paid for (good shipping of their products) he said he didn't understand my question. I kid you not, thats what he said. I just got off the phone at that point as I was unpacking from a weeks long vacation and didn't have it in me to explain anymore.

I will let everyon know what shows up.

Offline Darth More

• Grand Moff
« Reply #12 on: July 24, 2022, 04:09:46 AM »
Hasbro is completely nuts here, now!

The U.S. Dollar is currently stronger than the Euro. So it's less attractive for Hasbro to sell stuff in the Euro zone at the moment. I get that. But look at these prices!

The Vintage Collection

The Save I is part of The Vintage Collection for the third time. It's even the 4th time this tooling is used for a complete run. So all they make is money out of it by now. No need to invest additional money. So how can it be that this ship has a MRSP of equally insane $199.99 in the U.S. and 1.5x that amount here in Europe...300€?! You cannot be serious Hasbro! This makes Boba Fett's Throne room look like a steal of a deal at 250€...

A basic TVC figure is at 20€ here basically since the return of The Vintage Collection in 2018.
But a Dark Trooper is almost double the price! Back in 2012 I would've called myself stupid if I had actually paid 20€ for a single figure...but here we are today! The Rebel Hoth Soldier Set for 15€ a piece is actually okay for me.

But why are the gaming greats figures even more expensive than a basic asst. release? Is it the extra packaging? And isn't the idea of a multipack that the customer actually saves some bucks when buying multiple figures at once?

The Black Series

A regular Black Series figure costs over 30€ here now. And how in the world do they justify that concept art Dark Trooper cost DOUBLE that price?! More than 60 bucks for a Dark Trooper that looks like as if it was painted with crayons by a toddler!?

And almost 60€ for a figure that you buy once to get all the instruments is just rude when Hasbro know that you also are willing to buy the basic figure five times in order to complete the band. They just exploit this cash cow to a maximum where it's not even funny anymore.

Wasn't this once an accessory as part of a deluxe Mando? Now they charge full price? What's wrong here?

These new price tags are insane!
« Last Edit: July 24, 2022, 04:42:48 AM by Darth More »

Offline Tamer

• Administrator
  • Grand Admiral
« Reply #13 on: July 24, 2022, 06:17:06 AM »
And now you can lump them in with the same type of bad shipping you get from Wal-Mart and Amazon. It was interesting to read their policy stance on TVC and Retro saying that they are going to stick with plastic as folks value the packaging and details there as much as the figure, but when you talk to CSR they only seem to want to see if the figure is damaged now.

I was on there the other day just reading the negative reviews on the figures, which I didn't understand, until I read that it was their horrible shipping practices. It sounds like some folks are really getting damaged goods. I mean for those types of prices you ought to be able to ship it in sturdy well packed boxes.

Offline Darth More

• Grand Moff
« Reply #14 on: August 05, 2022, 01:34:00 AM »
Update:

Yesterday night a friend of mine made me aware that Hasbro have adjusted the prices for two recently announced products.

The Slave I dropped by 50€ and the Credit Collection Iron Man Dark Trooper was reduced by 16€ (25%). Still too expensive in my opinion, but a very positive action by Hasbro! The backlash by German customers must've been there and loud.
« Last Edit: August 05, 2022, 01:35:36 AM by Darth More »