Imperial Surplus Sales > Star Wars Wanted

Need a cara dune

(1/4) > >>

Clonehead:
I messed up and haven’t picked up a single version of this figure. Now that she is in the outs with Disney, people have snatched em all up and made her impossible or expensive to find.
I know there is a VC version on the pegs right now, I just haven’t found one.

Darth More:
I got one carded from StarActionFigures in the UK for 13 GBP. I could bring her to the U.S. and send her to you the next time I'm there for visit. The downside is, I don't know when I'll be able to come next time - hopefully this coming summer.

I could get another TVC one carded on ebay - 28€ shipped is the best price I can still find while other offers start at 44€. The Black Series Version is at 60€+ already - insanity! It's crazy how all sold out over night - even tunghori is (currently) sold out, but maybe he'll re-list some more loose samples.
So sad to see her go...

Tamer:
If I see one I will grab one Clint.

Clonehead:
Thank you both
I’m not in a hurry, Mr More. I just worry about things that I miss.
It’s a shame that 3 3/4 isn’t pushed more in the US

Went looking for her yesterday but struck out again

JDeck:
That figure was slated for a repack, but now has been canceled. I would have bought one to make a custom rebel shock trooper or something, but not now. That figure is a year old, it never showed up in my stores. If you find one, you should also buy a lottery ticket.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version