Imperial Entertainment TV and Movies > Star Wars Movies

New Star Wars Projects Coming...

(1/3) > >>

Tamer:
https://www.starwars.com/news/future-lucasfilm-projects-revealed

Star Wars Rogue Squadron:

pic.twitter.com/e3N00xCr5i— Patty Jenkins (@PattyJenks) December 10, 2020
--- End quote ---

All in all over 15 new shows and or movies were announced.

I will try to put each one in its proper place later. Unless someone else wants to start em! That is gonna be a lot of work!

RC-1136:
I've got Bad Batch if you've got everything else!

0/

Tamer:

--- Quote from: RC-1136 on December 14, 2020, 05:14:58 PM ---I've got Bad Batch if you've got everything else!

0/

--- End quote ---

LOL. Feel free. I will get to em when I get to em if other folks don't start threads. And thanks!

JDeck:
Im going into Star Wars withdrawal. I can't wait to see Obi wan and Andor, as well as mando s3. Acolyte sounds pretty interesting and different.

I'm really looking forward to Rogue Squadron. It'll be the first movie since ep9. It takes place after episode 9, which in a way is cool, because you can't have but so many stories set between ep3 and4 or post endor. So It'll be a clean slate and they can go in any direction they want, but I don't know. I'm curious who the antagonists will be. The first order collapsed, the final order was obliterated. It'll be interresting.  More than two years from now though. Im just glad were getting a good amount of different content. Im getting spoiled though I can't get enough.

Tamer:
I think Visions is the next thing coming out on Sept. 22nd if I am recalling properly?

Then, the book of Boba comes in December.

And then Andor, Obi, and the Mandalorian later in the new year I think.

Right now I am watching What if on Disney Plus along with Ted Lasso on Apple TV. And I just finished Invincible on Prime which was ok.

I agree though I guess I am most looking forward to the Book of Fett and perhaps seeing it done in the same style as Mandalorian, but with even more of our OT Characters thrown in.

I am also anxious to see what happens with our favorite Mandalorian now that Grogu is out of the picture (or is he?) and see if Bo Katan and him get into it over the darksaber and if they go back after Mandalore.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version