Author Topic: Aude has an eBay Store!  (Read 3255 times)

Offline Tamer

• Administrator
  • Grand Admiral
  • He who is one with the Walker
Aude has an eBay Store!
« on: September 30, 2020, 03:04:01 AM »
Sjefke sent me a message on some cool items for sale on eBay and it turned out to be Aude!

Click here
to go to see what more he has up for sale.

There are some great items!

Offline Aude

• Lieutenant
Re: Aude has an eBay Store!
« Reply #1 on: October 01, 2020, 10:38:26 AM »
It's true! Thanks for the mention. The ability to share some of my love for Star Wars customs with others has been quite a joyful experience.

Offline Tamer

• Administrator
  • Grand Admiral
« Reply #2 on: October 02, 2020, 02:20:49 AM »
It's true! Thanks for the mention. The ability to share some of my love for Star Wars customs with others has been quite a joyful experience.

The stuff you are creating is awesome. We love to plug our guys and their stores if we can. I hope you constantly sell out. I bet you do as there is such a need for things like you are making!

Offline JDeck

• High Admiral
« Reply #3 on: May 23, 2023, 07:10:16 PM »
Audes_workshop https://www.ebay.com/usr/audes_workshop
 has expanded. I'm sure it's old news, but he deserves an update. I buy from him all the time, he's always making new stuff, and he's local (USA). The quality is top notch, very to almost no discernible print marks, a real flawless product. I hate to sound like an infomercial, but when there's someone making a product I think  is great, I like to spread the word.  I had 1 issue when he sent either the wrong thing or forgot to include it. I sent him a message, and he sent me a replacement, plus a little extra. He's a good dude. Great seller. On the rare occasion I suggest something, he responds positively.  Good creator.
I got jump pack and Dispruptor rifle recently. Perfect for my Shadowtrooper.  I just threw that picture together, no photoshop or great painting. Thats another thing, his products, require minimal painting, in some cases, yes, but, I can honestly get away with not painting them at all, and you'd never know.
« Last Edit: May 24, 2023, 02:26:10 AM by Tamer »

Offline Darth More

• ...'cause we always want more...
  • Grand Moff
  • Darth More's Custom Workshop
« Reply #4 on: May 24, 2023, 12:53:28 AM »
JDeck, I'm really distracted by the background! Your skills on painting and especially weathering have become magnificent! Love your Imperial Base. The Shadow Jet-Stormtrooper looks cool, too.

Offline Tamer

• Administrator
  • Grand Admiral
« Reply #5 on: May 24, 2023, 02:28:54 AM »
Aude is good people.

Off to share the update.

Offline JDeck

• High Admiral
« Reply #6 on: May 24, 2023, 06:08:10 AM »
JDeck, I'm really distracted by the background! Your skills on painting and especially weathering have become magnificent! Love your Imperial Base. The Shadow Jet-Stormtrooper looks cool, too.

I should have taken better pictures of the actual products, but my painting doesn't do the sculpt justice. I didn't even paint the disruptor rifle lol. You almost don't need to. The weapons are printed in black, but it's slightly translucent, so you kind of have to.

Offline JDeck

• High Admiral
« Reply #7 on: May 25, 2023, 03:43:40 AM »
I went on ebay this morning and found Audes made a Stormtrooper hand set. https://www.ebay.com/itm/295718347534?mkcid=16&mkevt=1&mkrid=711-127632-2357-0&ssspo=ns5tTz8rR8O&sssrc=2349624&ssuid=XSibNOGfRRm&var=&widget_ver=artemis&media=COPY Tuesday night I sent him a message asking if he'd be interested in making a Stormtrooper set. I use the clone and Mandalorian sets a lot, but they're not exact. I didn't think he'd really make them. What it take, a day?
« Last Edit: May 26, 2023, 03:30:50 AM by Tamer »

Offline Tamer

• Administrator
  • Grand Admiral
« Reply #8 on: May 26, 2023, 03:34:23 AM »
Such a brilliant idea. Nice. Off to go shout this from the rooftops this morning.

Man, good ole Aude.

Offline JDeck

• High Admiral
« Reply #9 on: May 26, 2023, 07:09:33 PM »
Such a brilliant idea. Nice. Off to go shout this from the rooftops this morning.

Man, good ole Aude.
I hope people buy it so I can make more suggestions. I'm sure he had to print a whole batch. Got mine. There's  more demand for  clone and Mandalorian stuff than Imperial, but I'm sure there's some demand for Imperial.

Offline JDeck

• High Admiral
« Reply #10 on: June 02, 2023, 02:49:29 PM »
  He's got a new batch of weapons including the AT-AT driver rifle. https://www.ebay.com/itm/295727910028?mkcid=16&mkevt=1&mkrid=711-127632-2357-0&ssspo=ns5tTz8rR8O&sssrc=2349624&ssuid=XSibNOGfRRm&var=&widget_ver=artemis&media=COPY   I guess it's based on the sideshow blaster, that is in turn based on the original kenner rifle. I don't think there is a canonical designation. It comes two per order, one folded stock, one unfolded. I ordered one set, with the e-10.5 from andor which is a cross between an e-10 and e-11. The design bothers me because it has both an adjustable stock and a folding stock, but so does the Range Trooper's E-10R.
« Last Edit: June 04, 2023, 06:04:20 AM by Tamer »

Offline Tamer

• Administrator
  • Grand Admiral
« Reply #11 on: June 04, 2023, 06:07:13 AM »
Nice I need to go share this and order a few.

Offline JDeck

• High Admiral

Offline Darth More

• ...'cause we always want more...
  • Grand Moff
  • Darth More's Custom Workshop
« Reply #13 on: June 14, 2023, 02:27:19 PM »
Man, this is getting better with every post! The foldable rifle AT-AT Driver looks great already and this Shoretrooper pistol is another brilliant addition to everyone's arsenal!
Thanks for the heads-up, JD!

Offline Tamer

• Administrator
  • Grand Admiral
« Reply #14 on: June 17, 2023, 10:26:50 AM »
Wow that is awesome. Off to share.