Author Topic: Hasbro PulseCon 2023 - HasbroPulse online Convention Sep. 22, 2023  (Read 5059 times)

Offline Tamer

• Administrator
  • Grand Admiral
  • He who is one with the Walker
Re: Hasbro PulseCon 2020 - HasbroPulse online Convention Sep. 25-26, 2020
« Reply #15 on: September 27, 2020, 06:14:46 AM »
I just know they are all in on six inch right now and I don't see that changing anytime soon. It is going to be their primary focus for the forseable future. The 3.75" line is secondary and we just have to face facts. And I mean way secondary. Do I like it like that? No, I don't. However, I do see the six inch line influeincing it enough that we will continue to get trickle down figures; like we did with the Incinerator Trooper they showed us during PulseCon.

I also don't think they are trying to starve out 3.75", but 6" is so popular and sells so well they are focused on it as their main thing.

I also think we are going to get dedicated 3.75" Mandalorian Figures each year and I mean at least one wave of figures if not more per year. I know we haven't seen it yet, but wait for it folks.

Offline JDeck

• High Admiral
Re: Hasbro PulseCon 2020 - HasbroPulse online Convention Sep. 25-26, 2020
« Reply #16 on: September 27, 2020, 08:07:39 AM »
Hasbro does hold their cards pretty close to their chest. There are some rumored figures that would be great to have. They're just rumors, I don't want to get people's hopes too high, but a deluxe Mando with child and prim, Armorer, moff Gideon, and of course Bespin escape Leia and R1 Vader. The rest of 2021 I pessimistically assume are lame ass repacks.

You know a figure I really want right now is Dryden Voss. We didn't even get 5poa version that was supposed to come out. SOLO doesn't get the appreciation it deserves. It doesn't seem like Hasbro is interested in making anything more from that movie.

Offline Darth More

• ...'cause we always want more...
  • Grand Moff
  • Darth More's Custom Workshop
Re: Hasbro PulseCon 2023 - HasbroPulse online Convention Sep. 22, 2023
« Reply #17 on: September 22, 2023, 03:33:28 AM »
I'm looking forward to seeing what's on deck for Star Wars this afternoon at 12.20 pm EST.

I doubt we'll get another vehicle announced, even though I'm still hoping for an all-new TVC A-Wing.
But what about a creature? Boba Fett's Rancor or a Blurrg anyone?

Hopefully we'll see more Prequel stuff, again from now on. In particular I hope to see all new versions of the Droideka and the Super Battle Droid, also because of their appearance in recent media like Jedi: Fallen Order  or Mando.
By now I gave up on OOM-series Security and Pilot Battle Droids, but maybe with the recent push of KotOR and TOR characters, we might see Satele Shan eventually?

A Jedi Temple Guard from REBELS would also be a miracle.

Do you have any hopes or predictions?

Offline Darth More

• ...'cause we always want more...
  • Grand Moff
  • Darth More's Custom Workshop
« Reply #18 on: September 22, 2023, 10:26:39 AM »
Well, that Jedi Revan & HK-47 2-Pack is an instant buy for me. It was obvious that Lucasfilm would only license them under Galaxy of Heroes mobile game instead of Knights of the Old Republic. But I'm not complaining and take them with a kiss.

I wonder if they'll be 47,99€ as well as the Kenobi vs. Vader 2-Pack. And both sets make me wonder why I paid the same price for just one SDCC Exclusive Black Krrsantan figure...

Wasn't there a time when you actually had a price advantage when you bought a multipack? Such as Battle Packs with 5 figures for just $19.99? What happened at Hasbro?
Do they roll their joints with 100 dollar bills now?

Offline Tamer

• Administrator
  • Grand Admiral
« Reply #19 on: September 23, 2023, 04:47:09 AM »
I just put up the image galleries and ordering information on the front pages. Man what is going on with Krennic's hair?

Offline DarthHawk

• Commander
« Reply #20 on: September 23, 2023, 02:01:22 PM »
I agree. Krennik's hair looks like a bad toupee designed by Joy Behar.
I really like the sculpts on Baylon and the rest of the figures from Ashoka.
Hasblo finally made figs that look like the actual actors.
The attention to detail on Baylon's outfit is first rate.

Offline Tamer

• Administrator
  • Grand Admiral
« Reply #21 on: September 24, 2023, 05:58:57 AM »
Yeah they seemed to do pretty good with the Ahsoka characters.