Author Topic: Rebel Hangar Decal Sheets  (Read 2328 times)

Offline hangarbay94

• Imagineering
  • Moff
    • XWA-The Web-Comic Homepage
Rebel Hangar Decal Sheets
« on: May 30, 2020, 02:57:12 AM »
Rebel Hangar Decal & Diorama Sticker Sheet Set

I know, it’s been years since I posted and I do miss this place, but my kids have grown older and as my hobby kind of relied on them to play with my creations, my reason for doing this stuff ceased to exist, (plus my wife just ended up withholding sexual favours until I ‘grew up’, so I guess I needed to stop :-( ) still, I have tons of resources that I can share to help those who continue to enjoy this great hobby. (btw I am so jealous of you guys who’s wives and partners support their hobby)
While I don’t have my photo accounts up and running my Dropbox contains all sorts of goodie -

For years now people have been asking me for my A4 sticker sheets for my Rebel Hangar I created and today I found them....

Please follow this link to download my library of Sticker sheets to create dioramas and play sets.

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/7lhcgpzn4unuz7q/AAAlbNpBiLAqRArzU25vSR00a?dl=0

Enjoy and share!
« Last Edit: May 30, 2020, 03:04:20 AM by hangarbay94 »

Offline Darth More

• ...'cause we always want more...
  • Grand Moff
  • Darth More's Custom Workshop
Re: Rebel Hangar Decal Sheets
« Reply #1 on: May 30, 2020, 03:15:02 AM »
Hey mate! It’s incredibly good to see you’re back! Couldn’t believe my eyes when I saw your nickname when I logged in.
Wow. Would someone explain women to me, please? Yeah, time flies.
Just took a quick look at your thorough collection of decals. That’s pretty amazing! Thank you so much for providing these! So is “Starchild” your emblem?
I was looking for decals for both Tri Droids. I’ll definteln print some the next week.

So glad to see you back, man. Totally made my day!

Offline hangarbay94

• Imagineering
  • Moff
« Reply #2 on: May 30, 2020, 03:32:38 AM »
Thanks DM! Thank you. I wouldn’t say I’m back, strictly speaking I’m just dropping by, otherwise all the hard work I’ve done over the years to repair my marriage will be undone... let’s just say this is a sneaky return to a really bad addiction... ;-)

Offline Tamer

• Administrator
  • Grand Admiral
  • He who is one with the Walker
« Reply #3 on: May 30, 2020, 07:18:03 AM »
Jules, my friend, it is so awesome to see you back around and once again sharing your great resources. They are amazing. I lost time this morning just looking at them all.

If anyone doesn't know it, HB94 created all the wonderful graphics you see for the site as well as some just fantastic Web Graphic Novels based on the flight sim computer games we got got in the 90s. If you haven't seen it you really should.

Time to get this news on the front page. And I am glad you came back to your bad addiction my friend. The light will always be on and the key under the doormat when you want to come back.

Offline hangarbay94

• Imagineering
  • Moff
« Reply #4 on: May 30, 2020, 07:49:45 AM »
Awww Tamer, you are very gracious... lockdown has me pining! You know what they say ‘the devil makes work for idle hands!’  ;D

Thank you as always for the mention, Great to still be considered part of the family...

Offline Clonehead

• Global Moderator
  • Grand Admiral
« Reply #5 on: May 30, 2020, 08:29:17 AM »
“Emperor’s voice”” You want this, don’t you?”
     Hey Jules, I guess she really isn’t going for it, huh? I’m sorry, my friend.
  I just popped back in myself, a little while back. Managed to stick around  this time. The custom talent hasn’t diminished around here, that’s for sure. Sheesh, these guys can pull magic outta their butts.

Offline Darth More

• ...'cause we always want more...
  • Grand Moff
  • Darth More's Custom Workshop
« Reply #6 on: May 30, 2020, 11:36:30 AM »
That’s right, Clint! Recently, I even pulled some palm trees! But that’s nothing compared to your slot car racing and arcade projects!
I just really enjoy being part of the crew on here. And I’m very impressed with Jules’ honest statement. This hobby shouldn’t be something we have to be ashamed for.

Offline Starchaser

• Moff
  • He who dares wins!
« Reply #7 on: May 30, 2020, 06:49:04 PM »
Great to hear from you! Thanks for sharing this excellent resource you have created. Hopefully we'll see you around a bit more, even if its just to comment.

Offline Tamer

• Administrator
  • Grand Admiral
  • He who is one with the Walker
« Reply #8 on: May 31, 2020, 06:00:40 AM »
Great to still be considered part of the family...

You always will be bud. Always!

I just hope you can keep on creating, your artwork (whatever you put your mind too) is just astounding.

Offline hangarbay94

• Imagineering
  • Moff
« Reply #9 on: May 31, 2020, 08:52:05 AM »
Thanks once again guys, feels like home...