Author Topic: My toy room so far..  (Read 4841 times)

Offline Mos-Eisley-Customz

• Commander
  • All Hail the Empire!
My toy room so far..
« on: May 26, 2020, 11:29:52 PM »
This is my display room so far, not much thought has gone into it, need to arrange it properly as i've just plonked things all over the place lol  ;D  ..need to find a shelf for my Jabba palace diorama and other stuff i have put away ..my carded stuff is vintage collection and comic packs (ignore the blue U-Wing, it's something i was working on and just plonked on the falcon  ;D)

If you are OCD please look away now haha

The Deaths Head is a custom made from a Marvel select Colossus

Got a few more bits out of storage, running out of space  ;D  ..some how lost a missile form Vader's Tie advanced  :(

Online Darth More

• ...'cause we always want more...
  • Grand Moff
  • Darth More's Custom Workshop
Re: My toy room so far..
« Reply #1 on: May 26, 2020, 11:56:33 PM »
Wow, that's an awesome collection! I like the guitars, too! Are those 12" figures from Hasbro? They look pretty premium! Thought they were from Sideshow/HotToys at first glanze, but then recognized they have less articulation.

Also your TRANSFORMERS look epic! Nice customs on the top shelf! Thanks for sharing!

• Commander
  • All Hail the Empire!
« Reply #2 on: May 27, 2020, 12:26:33 AM »
Wow, that's an awesome collection! I like the guitars, too! Are those 12" figures from Hasbro? They look pretty premium! Thought they were from Sideshow/HotToys at first glanze, but then recognized they have less articulation.

Also your TRANSFORMERS look epic! Nice customs on the top shelf! Thanks for sharing!

Thanks bud, those are Jakks 18" big figs you can get some of them really cheap on ebay  ..wish i could afford the sideshow stuff, these will have to do  ;D

Online Darth More

• Grand Moff
« Reply #3 on: May 27, 2020, 01:02:40 AM »
Ah, okay. 18" - didn't have those on the radar anymore...they look really good actually! The sculpts are great! Thanks for the info!

• Commander
  • All Hail the Empire!
« Reply #4 on: May 27, 2020, 01:27:52 AM »
Ah, okay. 18" - didn't have those on the radar anymore...they look really good actually! The sculpts are great! Thanks for the info!

For the money they are really good, you can get them from £10 up on ebay too  8)  ..i did put a semi gloss clear lacquer on the Bossk to give him a more alive look

Offline Tamer

• Administrator
  • Grand Admiral
  • He who is one with the Walker
« Reply #5 on: May 27, 2020, 06:46:55 AM »
That is one nice set up. I like all the different lines you collect. I envy those Dinbots they look pristine. I am gonna take some of this to the front pages.

• Commander
  • All Hail the Empire!
« Reply #6 on: May 27, 2020, 07:59:31 AM »
That is one nice set up. I like all the different lines you collect. I envy those Dinbots they look pristine. I am gonna take some of this to the front pages.

Thanks Tamer, them Gigapower Dinobots always grab peoples attention when they come round ..they are re-releasing them in a weathered look, so tempted  ;D

• Commander
  • All Hail the Empire!
« Reply #7 on: August 01, 2020, 12:59:41 PM »
Added a few piece's i have been after for a long time, especially the shuttle 8)

Online Darth More

• Grand Moff
« Reply #8 on: August 02, 2020, 05:25:42 AM »
Hey, congrats to those gems that joined your collection recently! With a pocket money of 20€ per month, I had to pass on the Shuttle for 129,-€ in my local Comic Store back in 2006.
Therefore I still hope that Hasbro will bring this back in TVC. 
Really like your Jabba’s Palace setup, too and Pre Vizla looks royal on the Throne!

Thanks for sharing & have a great Sunday enjoying your awesome new stuff!

Offline Tamer

• Administrator
  • Grand Admiral
« Reply #9 on: August 02, 2020, 06:50:19 AM »
Nice! Off to share some of this on the front pages.

• Commander
  • All Hail the Empire!
« Reply #10 on: August 02, 2020, 08:30:21 AM »
Hey, congrats to those gems that joined your collection recently! With a pocket money of 20€ per month, I had to pass on the Shuttle for 129,-€ in my local Comic Store back in 2006.
Therefore I still hope that Hasbro will bring this back in TVC. 
Really like your Jabba’s Palace setup, too and Pre Vizla looks royal on the Throne!

Thanks for sharing & have a great Sunday enjoying your awesome new stuff!

Thanks buddy, wanted one of them shuttle since Return Of The Jedi  ;D  ..this is the Saga version which looks the best to me. Jabba's palace is a work in progress, need to cover all the white parts and get more figures loose ..Pre Vizsla is a figure i have been after since he first came out, finally got him  8)  ..it's a buyers market right now but my sales are down, some good 2nd hand deal to be had right now!

• Commander
  • All Hail the Empire!
« Reply #12 on: August 30, 2020, 02:40:28 AM »
Decided to build a clone army for a grand clone display, got about 50 so far and it looks like nothing  :o ;D  ..it's going to be a long process but off to an ok start 8)  ...vehicle wise i have a turbo tank, AT-TE, Republic attack shuttle, Arc-170, V-Wing, Y-Wing so should be able to put something together on my big window shelf

Offline Tamer

• Administrator
  • Grand Admiral
« Reply #13 on: August 30, 2020, 06:24:21 AM »
Looks pretty awesome to me so far.

Nice. Off to the front pages.

Offline Starchaser

• Moff
  • He who dares wins!
« Reply #14 on: August 30, 2020, 09:10:27 PM »
Well, that's more than I've got (at least of anyone type). It will be a cool army when its all done.