Imperial Creative Engineering > Dioramas

Don's Outpost 423

(1/45) > >>

Don:
Working on some smaller scenes and buildings that will fit on my large shelf environment. These will be built outside the shelf environment and placed as need on the shelf dio. That way I can move them around for different looks.

It's not as fun though. I like making figures more.

First, in case you haven't seen it, this is the big shelf environment. It's an IKEA shelf with some dividers left out, and other dividers cut to make doors. It's been painted, and I added LED lighting. You can see a ton of greebles on the shelves that will eventually be placed in the environment.

Here's a building I recently made (probably it's not done yet). And some greeble accessories.

Here's a door I put in the larger dio.

And here's the new pieces I'm working on.

Here's a sealing coat of Mod Modge (with some black paint).

And here's a drunk Jawa.

JDeck:
Looks great! I especially like the props you made, and those little liquor bottles are awesome! I'll have to find those for the bar I'll build.

Tamer:
Wow. I so like this project. Nice update.

Off to the front pages.

Don:

--- Quote from: JDeck on April 25, 2020, 08:33:03 PM ---Looks great! I especially like the props you made, and those little liquor bottles are awesome! I'll have to find those for the bar I'll build.

--- End quote ---

1:12th scale dollhouse accessories I found on Ebay. Got the beer glasses on ebay too. Actually, there are a bunch of dollhouse accessories in my wish list.

Here are liquor bottles.
https://www.ebay.com/itm/Set-of-6-Dollhouse-Miniature-1-12-Whiskey-Bottles-Kitchen-Wine-Bar-Liquor-Drink/123374537426?ssPageName=STRK%3AMEBIDX%3AIT&_trksid=p2057872.m2749.l2649

RCWCreations:
This is brilliant, great work

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version