Author Topic: Moronarama's Vehicles  (Read 8555 times)

Offline Starchaser

• Moff
  • He who dares wins!
Re: Moronarama's Vehicles
« Reply #15 on: December 27, 2020, 12:06:01 AM »
I think I commented on these on your figure thread. But these mini-rigs turned out great. That last one could almost be a small version of the raider speeders from Morak in "The Mandalorian".

Offline Moronarama

• Commander
  • UTINI!!!!
    • Moronarma Facebook Page
« Reply #16 on: November 28, 2021, 09:11:03 PM »
So I made a new vehicle in the latest custom batch.

Korko Monoc – Starro Pilot and Razor Fighter
A Star Wars/DC Comics Mashup

The Starros had long ago evolved past the hive mind that brought them to the stars, but the stygma still remains.  As such they must steadfastly protect their worlds, and thus the Starro Global Defense Force (SGDF).  Relying on their natural abilities at navigating and maneuvering in space, the SGDF utilizes its vast armada of rapid response Razor Fighters.  Korko Monoc is a rising star in the SGDF, known for pushing the limits of the Razor Fighter's speed and handling.

The head is original sculpt is Apoxy Sculpt.  The rest of the figure is SW Resistance Poe Dameron.  The holster is part of a Vitruvian H.A.C.K.S. boxing boot.
The ship is a Miles from Tomorrowland Rapscallion ship.  The wings are from a Iron Man Rocket Boost figure.  The guns are Lanard CORPS! RPGs, turned around.

Offline Darth More

• ...'cause we always want more...
  • Grand Moff
  • Darth More's Custom Workshop
« Reply #17 on: November 29, 2021, 01:30:39 AM »
Like the color scheme, black & red is always sharp! The paint job in the cockpit is well done. This one has the STAR WARS look & feel to it. Nice work!

Offline Tamer

• Administrator
  • Grand Admiral
  • He who is one with the Walker
« Reply #18 on: November 29, 2021, 10:59:50 AM »
I noticed this. Man it is great too.

Off to share it and your auctions on the front pages.

Offline Clonehead

• Global Moderator
  • Grand Admiral
« Reply #19 on: December 10, 2021, 12:56:32 PM »
Like the upper Gun pods
  The iron man wings give it a micronaut vehicle look.

Offline Starchaser

• Moff
  • He who dares wins!
« Reply #20 on: December 27, 2021, 04:25:50 PM »
Great job modifying the Rapscallion. It totally works as a single person airspeeder/starship

Offline Moronarama

• Commander
  • UTINI!!!!
« Reply #21 on: June 28, 2022, 07:03:34 PM »
I cobbled together a cheapo speeder bike.

J8K-626 – Droid Bounty Hunter and Speeder Bike

J8K-626 pushed the speeder bike as hard as it would go, trying to close distance on his bounty.  The Kaitstu Speeder were built for speed, where J8K-626’s swoop was made more for combat.  J8K-626 could hear his thruster whine and cry against the added thrust, but he calculated how hard he could push it before the engine blew.  Something up ahead caused the Kaitstu to swerve and that was enough to close the distance.  J8K-626 opened up with the forward blaster and the red bolt tore into the smaller speeder.  The Kaitstu nosed into the ground and J8K was on it in an instant.  Leaping from the swoop, the droid was up the quarry in an instant.  So much for running, young fool.  No one escapes J8K-626.

FIGURE:  Head is SW Pit Droid.  The torso, arms and legs are GI Joe Mercenary Wraith.  The jacket is SW Cassian Andor.  The leg holster is Marauder Gun Runners.  The pistol is Star Wars and the Rifle is SW Boba Fett. 

SPEEDER BIKE:  The main body is a toy hand weeder.  The bottom hover plate, front fan assembly and handlebars are Final Faction accessories.  The back thruster is from a Force Awakens combiner piece.  The steering base is the arm from a MARS Robots Cybotronix figure.  The back rest is from Jurassic Clash

« Last Edit: June 28, 2022, 07:24:20 PM by Moronarama »

Offline Starchaser

• Moff
  • He who dares wins!
« Reply #22 on: June 29, 2022, 09:52:16 PM »
That's a clever combination for the speeder. I like the droid bounty hunter.

Offline Tamer

• Administrator
  • Grand Admiral
  • He who is one with the Walker
« Reply #23 on: July 02, 2022, 06:08:27 AM »
Now that is one great custom and custom bike. Nice!

Off to share this on the front pages too.

Offline BlackThorne

• Colonel
  • Jamming!
    • Forja das Estrelas
« Reply #24 on: July 04, 2022, 07:45:28 PM »
The bike and the droid looks great!

Offline Raylen

• Lieutenant
    • Hole in the Ground Productions
« Reply #25 on: January 01, 2023, 01:56:03 PM »
Some really cool customs here
Collector by choice. Customizer by necessity

Offline Foxtrot Delta

• Commander
« Reply #26 on: April 03, 2023, 06:42:55 PM »
I cobbled together a cheapo speeder bike.

J8K-626 – Droid Bounty Hunter and Speeder Bike

J8K-626 pushed the speeder bike as hard as it would go, trying to close distance on his bounty.  The Kaitstu Speeder were built for speed, where J8K-626’s swoop was made more for combat.  J8K-626 could hear his thruster whine and cry against the added thrust, but he calculated how hard he could push it before the engine blew.  Something up ahead caused the Kaitstu to swerve and that was enough to close the distance.  J8K-626 opened up with the forward blaster and the red bolt tore into the smaller speeder.  The Kaitstu nosed into the ground and J8K was on it in an instant.  Leaping from the swoop, the droid was up the quarry in an instant.  So much for running, young fool.  No one escapes J8K-626.

FIGURE:  Head is SW Pit Droid.  The torso, arms and legs are GI Joe Mercenary Wraith.  The jacket is SW Cassian Andor.  The leg holster is Marauder Gun Runners.  The pistol is Star Wars and the Rifle is SW Boba Fett. 

SPEEDER BIKE:  The main body is a toy hand weeder.  The bottom hover plate, front fan assembly and handlebars are Final Faction accessories.  The back thruster is from a Force Awakens combiner piece.  The steering base is the arm from a MARS Robots Cybotronix figure.  The back rest is from Jurassic Clash

Now that's a cool looking speeder.

Offline glorbes

• Lieutenant
« Reply #27 on: May 05, 2023, 05:43:36 AM »
Anything that evokes the minirigs of old is a winner in my books, and these really have that vibe.  Great kitbashes, and I enjoy the impressionistic yet effective style of your paint jobs.  They really do evoke a vintage Star Wars feel in the best way possible.

Offline Moronarama

• Commander
  • UTINI!!!!
« Reply #28 on: May 07, 2023, 06:07:56 PM »
Thanks, Glorbes.  It was a fun build.  I'm super impressed with the folks who can take trash and make these great ships.