Author Topic: Anakin Skywalker's Azure Angel  (Read 1494 times)

Offline RC-1136

• Brigadier
  • For the Republic!
Anakin Skywalker's Azure Angel
« on: January 03, 2020, 01:08:01 AM »
First of all, I completely stripped the fighter down to screws and parts. I removed the red dome astromech in favor of a swappable R2 socket, then washed all the vehicle panel lines. I added decals and kill markers as well.

Star Wars Fan. Action Figure Customizer/collector. Favorite Star Wars Time Period: The Clone Wars.

Offline Tamer

• Administrator
  • Grand Admiral
  • He who is one with the Walker
Re: Anakin Skywalker's Azure Angel
« Reply #1 on: January 03, 2020, 04:39:27 AM »
Looks nice to me. Off to share.

Offline Darth More

• ...'cause we always want more...
  • Grand Moff
  • Darth More's Custom Workshop
« Reply #2 on: January 03, 2020, 02:57:06 PM »
Wow, you did some serious tooling on this one! I love Jedi Starfighters not only because Hasbro actually made them almost in accurate scale! I also like all the variations of types and individual designs! Here're four custom ships I've been watching on eBay for a while.
I can also share the link if you want or just remove the pictures, again. Just let me know.

I find all this very inspiring and I really like your Passion for the Clone Wars era! Excellent Job on your Azure Angel!

Offline RC-1136

• Brigadier
  • For the Republic!
« Reply #3 on: January 03, 2020, 04:31:15 PM »
Wow, you did some serious tooling on this one! I love Jedi Starfighters not only because Hasbro actually made them almost in accurate scale! I also like all the variations of types and individual designs! Here're four custom ships I've been watching on eBay for a while.
I can also share the link if you want or just remove the pictures, again. Just let me know.

I find all this very inspiring and I really like your Passion for the Clone Wars era! Excellent Job on your Azure Angel!

Thanks! I've seen those Y-Wings before, but never the other ones.
Star Wars Fan. Action Figure Customizer/collector. Favorite Star Wars Time Period: The Clone Wars.

Online Starchaser

• Moff
  • He who dares wins!
« Reply #4 on: January 23, 2020, 01:44:56 AM »
The Azure Angel turned out really nicely. You put a lot of work into this and it paid off amazingly.

Offline RC-1136

• Brigadier
  • For the Republic!
« Reply #5 on: January 23, 2020, 02:26:50 PM »
The Azure Angel turned out really nicely. You put a lot of work into this and it paid off amazingly.

Thank you! Glad you like it. I love it much more than the yellow one Anakin used. This is just so much better looking, has better stats, and a hyperdrive!