General Collecting > Misc. non Star Wars

Spin Master "DC Comics" 4" lines.

(1/21) > >>

The Spectre:
Looks like Spin Master has gotten the DC license away from Mattel and are starting their collection off with a Batman-focused line of 4" figures and vehicles.

Not overly crazy about the blind boxed accessories if it means that the accessories will be random because there may be specific accessories that collectors want and not be able to get them very easily.

We should see more of this line and any other DC lines Spin Master has up their sleeves in a few weeks at Toy Fair.

The Spectre:
Another set:

The Spectre:
Entertainment Earth has the newly revealed "Batman" line from Spin Master up for preorder:

https://www.entertainmentearth.com/s/?query1=Spin+master+batman&id=TA-703231945

Tamer:
I keep wondering when we will see the SW Line go to a new licensee, but I know that is a cash cow. Still interesting news and I shared it on the front page.

The Spectre:

--- Quote from: Tamer on January 02, 2020, 06:28:17 AM ---I keep wondering when we will see the SW Line go to a new licensee, but I know that is a cash cow. Still interesting news and I shared it on the front page.

--- End quote ---

Rumor has it that 2020 or 2021 will be Hasbro's last year on both Star Wars and Marvel.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version