Author Topic: Separatist Air Wing  (Read 1778 times)

Offline RC-1136

• Brigadier
  • For the Republic!
Separatist Air Wing
« on: December 24, 2019, 11:01:09 PM »
I wanted to finish weathering these up a group; I see them as being part of the same Squadron.
Star Wars Fan. Action Figure Customizer/collector. Favorite Star Wars Time Period: The Clone Wars.

Offline Darth More

• ...'cause we always want more...
  • Grand Moff
  • Darth More's Custom Workshop
Re: Separatist Air Wing
« Reply #1 on: December 25, 2019, 02:28:26 PM »
Wow, that's a nice squadron! I'm glad you got all three! The best version of the Vulture out there I think. It'll be great to see them weathered up by your magic hands!

Offline RC-1136

• Brigadier
  • For the Republic!
« Reply #2 on: December 26, 2019, 12:21:31 AM »
Wow, that's a nice squadron! I'm glad you got all three! The best version of the Vulture out there I think. It'll be great to see them weathered up by your magic hands!

I would say the Hyena is probably my favorite hands down. But alas, I did weather these guys already. I did panel line fluid and some paint chipping. It's subtle, but you can see it if you zoom in. I also later on gave the Hyena faction decals, because it didn't come with any kind of markings for some reason.
Star Wars Fan. Action Figure Customizer/collector. Favorite Star Wars Time Period: The Clone Wars.

Offline Tamer

• Administrator
  • Grand Admiral
  • He who is one with the Walker
« Reply #3 on: December 26, 2019, 08:43:57 AM »
Very nice. They look great to me.

I bet we see some new and or re releases of some of these as we see more and more of em show up in the Mandalorian.

Offline RC-1136

• Brigadier
  • For the Republic!
« Reply #4 on: December 26, 2019, 09:43:55 AM »
Very nice. They look great to me.

I bet we see some new and or re releases of some of these as we see more and more of em show up in the Mandalorian.

The market for these is actually reasonably priced.

Offline Darth More

• ...'cause we always want more...
  • Grand Moff
  • Darth More's Custom Workshop
« Reply #5 on: December 27, 2019, 05:56:21 AM »
Yes,  I was on my laptop when I posted. Now I zoomed in on my cell phone and recognized all the details! I like the detail on the Tri Droid's left wing. Also the deep lines of all three look very nice.
This set reminds me of the dream I once I had. Good that they are still affordable in the bay and elsewhere. Nice work!

Offline RC-1136

• Brigadier
  • For the Republic!
« Reply #6 on: December 27, 2019, 09:01:25 AM »
Yes,  I was on my laptop when I posted. Now I zoomed in on my cell phone and recognized all the details! I like the detail on the Tri Droid's left wing. Also the deep lines of all three look very nice.
This set reminds me of the dream I once I had. Good that they are still affordable in the bay and elsewhere. Nice work!

I've got Grevious' Starfighter and Anakin's Starfighter (Azure Angel II) on the way. I plan to swap the red astromech head dome for R2-D2's. It will lose the ability to fire missiles, but that's okay.

Offline hemble

• Grand Admiral
« Reply #7 on: December 27, 2019, 10:32:19 PM »
Excellent work mate.

Ron

Offline Starchaser

• Moff
  • He who dares wins!
« Reply #8 on: December 28, 2019, 12:59:49 AM »
These look great! Now you've got enemies for your Republic Squadron!

Offline RC-1136

• Brigadier
  • For the Republic!
« Reply #9 on: December 28, 2019, 07:08:20 AM »
These look great! Now you've got enemies for your Republic Squadron!

Excellent work mate.

Ron

Thanks for the comments, guys! Glad you like them? What is everyone's favorite Separatist clone wars era vehicle?
« Last Edit: December 28, 2019, 07:10:10 AM by RC-1136 »