Author Topic: (Custom) TX-130 Saber-class fighter tank  (Read 4549 times)

Offline RC-1136

• Brigadier
  • For the Republic!
Re: (Custom) TX-130 Saber-class fighter tank
« Reply #15 on: December 07, 2019, 08:14:01 AM »

Star Wars Fan. Action Figure Customizer/collector. Favorite Star Wars Time Period: The Clone Wars.

Offline Tamer

• Administrator
  • Grand Admiral
  • He who is one with the Walker
« Reply #16 on: December 08, 2019, 08:16:32 AM »
That turned out great. Off to the front pages.

Offline Darth More

• ...'cause we always want more...
  • Grand Moff
  • Darth More's Custom Workshop
« Reply #17 on: December 17, 2019, 01:43:48 AM »
I agree with Tamer! Your TX-130 looks great! I really like all the details you added like the decals, the shield for the manned gun and the FURY on the main turret. Also the reference to WW II tanks is cool. I wouldn't carry explosives on my tank, but enemies certainly don't wanna mess with those massive cannons! As always you did a fantastic job on adding details and weathering it up to make it look much more realistic!
Sorry for my late reply by the way...

Offline RC-1136

• Brigadier
  • For the Republic!
« Reply #18 on: December 17, 2019, 01:48:35 PM »
I agree with Tamer! Your TX-130 looks great! I really like all the details you added like the decals, the shield for the manned gun and the FURY on the main turret. Also the reference to WW II tanks is cool. I wouldn't carry explosives on my tank, but enemies certainly don't wanna mess with those massive cannons! As always you did a fantastic job on adding details and weathering it up to make it look much more realistic!
Sorry for my late reply by the way...

Thanks for the kind words! I mainly just ran out of ideas for what to put in the second equipment box but I had those additional missiles handy. I'm open to suggestions for putting other things there, though.
Star Wars Fan. Action Figure Customizer/collector. Favorite Star Wars Time Period: The Clone Wars.

Offline Starchaser

• Moff
  • He who dares wins!
« Reply #19 on: December 28, 2019, 12:57:17 AM »
This turned out really nice! The weathering is great. The turret gun and shield are excellent. As for accessories - using the saw, shovel and assorted tools from a Lanard "The Corps" set (from someplace like Walmart) would work well and make sense -  just a thought.

Offline jkno

• Dracula's Neighbor
  • Admiral
  • Dracula's Neighbor
    • Deviant
« Reply #20 on: December 28, 2019, 06:33:44 AM »
Excellent weathering on the tank. I like it
Collecting has the permanence of herpes, it mutates, but doesn't go away
My collection
Trade Feedback

Offline RC-1136

• Brigadier
  • For the Republic!
« Reply #21 on: December 28, 2019, 07:09:33 AM »
This turned out really nice! The weathering is great. The turret gun and shield are excellent. As for accessories - using the saw, shovel and assorted tools from a Lanard "The Corps" set (from someplace like Walmart) would work well and make sense -  just a thought.

I actually ended up doing something very similar! Haha.

Excellent weathering on the tank. I like it

I'm glad you enjoy it.

Offline Darth More

• ...'cause we always want more...
  • Grand Moff
  • Darth More's Custom Workshop
« Reply #22 on: December 29, 2019, 02:28:54 AM »
Thanks for the kind words! I mainly just ran out of ideas for what to put in the second equipment box but I had those additional missiles handy. I'm open to suggestions for putting other things there, though.

I didn't mean to critizise, mate. Played EA's Battlefront 2 the other day and saw their version of the TX-130 and recognized they made the turrets indeed bigger than Pandemic did.
The boxes look great on the side!  Probably some nets and medical supplies would fit in there too, but missles are essential anyway. So a solid 10/10!