Author Topic: [SPOILERS BEWARE!!!!] The Mandalorian [Discussion Thread]  (Read 24115 times)

Offline RC-1136

• Brigadier
  • For the Republic!
[SPOILERS BEWARE!!!!] The Mandalorian [Discussion Thread]
« on: November 13, 2019, 12:08:24 PM »
SPOILERS BELOW. BEWARE. SPOILERS. Thou has been warned.

Compare those with this:

How about that find??? I think this has HUGE implications for the end of the first episode.
« Last Edit: November 13, 2019, 12:58:26 PM by RC-1136 »
Star Wars Fan. Action Figure Customizer/collector. Favorite Star Wars Time Period: The Clone Wars.

Offline Tamer

• Administrator
  • Grand Admiral
  • He who is one with the Walker
Re: [SPOILERS BEWARE!!!!] The Mandalorian [Discussion Thread]
« Reply #1 on: November 14, 2019, 04:02:43 AM »
Interesting, but what about what our Mandalorian finds in the merc hideout at the end of the episode! You know, where he takes out our Assassin Droid!

I will go update the front page with this new discussion thread link where folks can peruse after they watch the show.
« Last Edit: November 14, 2019, 04:18:34 AM by Tamer »

Offline Mr. Black

• Global Moderator
  • Brigadier
« Reply #2 on: November 14, 2019, 07:53:29 AM »
Very detailed find there, hadn't noticed it yet. Then again, only saw the epsiode one time, while eating my dinner...

There are so many references to so many eras of the GFFA, it's hard to take in all at once :D

But yeah, finding a baby Gelfling in that hideout was quite the shocker. Or was it a Mogwai? :p

Too bad we probably won't see Kuiill (Nick Ugnolte) or IG-11 anymore. Well, can't be sure about Kuill, but IG-11's definitely ripe to be picked up by some Jawas...)

Offline RC-1136

• Brigadier
  • For the Republic!
« Reply #3 on: November 14, 2019, 12:18:34 PM »
Interesting, but what about what our Mandalorian finds in the merc hideout at the end of the episode! You know, where he takes out our Assassin Droid!

I will go update the front page with this new discussion thread link where folks can peruse after they watch the show.

I'd say that has to be a clone of our little green friend. Or that someone wants to clone him. As to what ends? I am unsure. You know what's interesting, though? Perhaps the Mandalorian will take him as his own? Because he was is a foundling. And so is this child. Mando'ade culture accepts outsiders if they are raised Mandalorian.

« Last Edit: November 15, 2019, 08:08:05 AM by RC-1136 »
Star Wars Fan. Action Figure Customizer/collector. Favorite Star Wars Time Period: The Clone Wars.

Offline RC-1136

• Brigadier
  • For the Republic!
« Reply #4 on: November 14, 2019, 02:59:09 PM »
Very detailed find there, hadn't noticed it yet. Then again, only saw the epsiode one time, while eating my dinner...

There are so many references to so many eras of the GFFA, it's hard to take in all at once :D

But yeah, finding a baby Gelfling in that hideout was quite the shocker. Or was it a Mogwai? :p

Too bad we probably won't see Kuiill (Nick Ugnolte) or IG-11 anymore. Well, can't be sure about Kuill, but IG-11's definitely ripe to be picked up by some Jawas...)

I'm hoping it will continue to be a good show and will honor the true feeling of Star Wars it has so far had.

Offline Darth More

• ...'cause we always want more...
  • Grand Moff
  • Darth More's Custom Workshop
« Reply #5 on: November 15, 2019, 03:58:52 AM »
I agree with Mr.Black! Your eye for the smallest details is amazing! Well, if this guy is really a member of a possible new cloning program/facility that might be indeed a hint at why they look for Yoda's species.

And I also hope the Mandalorian takes IG-11 with him to repair all damaged parts. They made a good team! You guys might find out with today's 2nd Epsiode of this awesome show so far!

Offline RC-1136

• Brigadier
  • For the Republic!
« Reply #6 on: November 15, 2019, 08:52:29 AM »
Episode 2 Tagline: UTINNI!
« Last Edit: November 15, 2019, 09:36:42 AM by RC-1136 »

Offline Tamer

• Administrator
  • Grand Admiral
« Reply #7 on: November 15, 2019, 11:04:55 AM »
I need to go see if that second episode is ready to stream!

Offline RC-1136

• Brigadier
  • For the Republic!
« Reply #8 on: November 15, 2019, 02:50:20 PM »
I need to go see if that second episode is ready to stream!

It's up.

Offline RC-1136

• Brigadier
  • For the Republic!
« Reply #9 on: November 15, 2019, 06:41:47 PM »

I think this show is gonna win some awards.

Offline (SID)

• "Toy Designer/fabricator/Scavenger"
  • Commander
  • Welcome to the ULTER-VERSE
    • VECHAL CREATIONS
« Reply #10 on: November 17, 2019, 01:18:58 AM »
In love with this show right now. Especially EP2 with the jawas. I was waiting forever to finally in my life see the sandcrawler in action. Soo action packed. The mando really got mess up in this one. When he disintegrated  the jawas it was incredible... That whole fight/chase was!!!! Where the heck has this been!!! Lucas was stupid to not use this and launch his own streaming channel in the early 2000's he could've gotten even Hasbro to co-produce and/or make individual network deals for TV! 😵  I know he tried to build his own studio before the sale and failed/gave up... But even if he would've done like say the GREEN BAY PACKERS and offered stock to fan's he could've actually done it all!

Offline Tamer

• Administrator
  • Grand Admiral
« Reply #11 on: November 17, 2019, 07:27:08 AM »
I keep missing the eggs. Cool stuff. I too loved the second episode with the jawas. I look forward to seeing what he does with the young one.

I also like we are getting new beasts each episode. Hasbro has got to be licking their lips with the new AFs, beasts, ships, etc. they can now make. Disney is gonna make billions just with this new show.

I agree it is gonna win all kinds of awards.

Offline RC-1136

• Brigadier
  • For the Republic!
« Reply #12 on: November 17, 2019, 09:04:16 AM »
I keep missing the eggs. Cool stuff. I too loved the second episode with the jawas. I look forward to seeing what he does with the young one.

I also like we are getting new beasts each episode. Hasbro has got to be licking their lips with the new AFs, beasts, ships, etc. they can now make. Disney is gonna make billions just with this new show.

I agree it is gonna win all kinds of awards.

I'm pre ordering all the 3.75" figures on Hasbro Pulse as we speak.

Offline (SID)

• "Toy Designer/fabricator/Scavenger"
  • Commander
  • Welcome to the ULTER-VERSE
    • VECHAL CREATIONS
« Reply #13 on: November 22, 2019, 06:43:46 AM »
MANDO OVERLOAD!!!! Fan's are going to go APE with EP3 u finally see everything a Mando can do or mentioned. The HEAVY ARMOR one is going to sell like gangbusters. While it could've been more story focused the episode is intense, especially that ending when ALL the Mando's fly in and just lay waste to everything. I wasn't expecting that... But they finally did it. I would've had "joy-Adrenaline -seizures" as a child. This one truly was a "STAR WAR"

Offline RC-1136

• Brigadier
  • For the Republic!
« Reply #14 on: November 22, 2019, 08:39:50 AM »
MANDO OVERLOAD!!!! Fan's are going to go APE with EP3 u finally see everything a Mando can do or mentioned. The HEAVY ARMOR one is going to sell like gangbusters. While it could've been more story focused the episode is intense, especially that ending when ALL the Mando's fly in and just lay waste to everything. I wasn't expecting that... But they finally did it. I would've had "joy-Adrenaline -seizures" as a child. This one truly was a "STAR WAR"

This show is everything I've wanted and more. The Clan aspects to the Mandalorian is perfect and everything depicted in the EU.