Imperial Creative Engineering > Parts Bin

Anyone out there with some phase II clone trooper helmets? 3.75" scale.

(1/2) > >>

RC-1136:
Looking to purchase them.

Darth More:
I can only serve with resin casted helmets at the moment. Any you need.
But if you look for original ones, I can keep my eyes open for fodder auctions.

RC-1136:

--- Quote from: Darth More on November 09, 2019, 02:00:14 AM ---I can only serve with resin casted helmets at the moment. Any you need.
But if you look for original ones, I can keep my eyes open for fodder auctions.

--- End quote ---

Resin would be fine, I'm not picky lol. I just need the regular clone helmet (2 of them) for the realistic figures (not clone wars animated) for 3.75.

Darth More:
Thanks for providing the pics above! Those help a ton! So you need the hollow/removable helmets? I'm gonna make a mold of this helmet, then. Or would you rather dremel out a cast based on ROTS #41 Clone Trooper? That one might be too small for the clone heads, though.
Talking about Clonehead - he might have some of those in stock and ready to ship already!
Just shoot him a message to ask! ;)

RC-1136:

--- Quote from: Darth More on November 09, 2019, 12:58:38 PM ---Thanks for providing the pics above! Those help a ton! So you need the hollow/removable helmets? I'm gonna make a mold of this helmet, then. Or would you rather dremel out a cast based on ROTS #41 Clone Trooper? That one might be too small for the clone heads, though.
Talking about Clonehead - he might have some of those in stock and ready to ship already!
Just shoot him a message to ask! ;)

--- End quote ---

Just need the removable set. I didn't see any on his ebay account. I'll check again though.

Edit: he has some airborne helmets

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version