Kenner / Hasbro Collecting > Black, Mission, and Saga Legends Series

New Black Series Characters!

(1/1)

RC-1136:
I already accidentally posted in another sub-forum but kindly asked it to be deleted. I was super excited to share these!

Cal Kestis [from Jedi: Fallen Order]

The Seventh Sister

And this one speaks for itself.

Darth More:
Wow, this is exciting! So you were able to take pictures of them somewhere? Or do you already own them?
I just took a first look at all the other new figures of that Wave. It’s funny that you only posted the three of them I’m interested in. I don’t care about all the TROS characters and Kylo gives away another spoiler. I think we’re of the same opinion about the Sequels.

And I’m also excited for Fallen Order! Hopefully there will be better times coming...

I just went back to YakFace.com to share this recent news on here. And I’m very excited of these rumors prove to be true! I think the AOTC Battle Droid is a good indicator that Hasbro will also give us a Super Battle Droid and a Droideka.
But out of this three I think most of us are most excited for that Rebel Hoth Soldier!

Here’s the link to the original article on YakFace:
https://yakfaceforums.com/main/2019/09/07/rumor-report-info-for-3-new-black-series-found/

And there are actually 3 more rumored characters for each of the Prequels:

- Jar Jar Binks
- Count Dooku
- Clone Commander Bly

Well, Jar Jar looks like a fantastic character now that Rose Tico is official canon! :D

Thanks for sharing RC-1136!

RC-1136:
I found the photos on reddit, as that place is usually a good place of getting early information. Yeah, I could care less about the sequel trilogy. For me, it was very underwhelming...and the characters are not very relatable. When a lightsaber (an object) has more of a character development than a main character of a trilogy there is a problem.

I don't collect the Black Series 6" figures, because they arent in scale with the rest of my collection. But I can appreciate them for what they are.

Darth More:
You made me laugh real hard man! I couldn’t agree more.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

Go to full version