Author Topic: My Custom Figures (Republic, CIS, Imperial, Criminals, and MORE!)  (Read 117595 times)

Offline Darth More

• ...'cause we always want more...
  • Grand Moff
  • Darth More's Custom Workshop
I agree with JDeck, the face of the soldier next to the tank looks stunningly realisitc! Did you paint his face or did it come like this?
I've seen some images of painted vehicles with such faces. I suppose that's something they do as the U.S.A.F. do on some of their FR A-10s. Excellent paintwork, buddy!

Offline RC-1136

• Brigadier
  • For the Republic!
I agree with JDeck, the face of the soldier next to the tank looks stunningly realisitc! Did you paint his face or did it come like this?
I've seen some images of painted vehicles with such faces. I suppose that's something they do as the U.S.A.F. do on some of their FR A-10s. Excellent paintwork, buddy!

The face came that way. I added some washes and a repaint of the helmet. As for the tank, the face design is something I wanted to apply. The tank is named "Carnivore." Which is why it has the predatory animal like features. This is a hunter-killer Abrams. It will be equipped with the latest edition of survival equipment. Sensor optics, additional, armor, and lots of other goodies. The M1A2 TUSK II Abrams is quite the landmark armored vehicle in the U.S. military. This specific tank is a Marine Corp version.

Great paint job on these, they look great! Also the figures are very awesome as well.

Thanks! I'm glad you like them. I'm loving this paint scheme. It's a mix of my favorite and most iconic camouflage patterns.
« Last Edit: September 03, 2020, 02:21:44 AM by RC-1136 »
Star Wars Fan. Action Figure Customizer/collector. Favorite Star Wars Time Period: The Clone Wars.

Offline Tamer

• Administrator
  • Grand Admiral
  • He who is one with the Walker
Very nice. Time to get that paint and decal work to the front pages too.

Offline hemble

• Grand Admiral
Absolutely awesome mate and those Joytoy figures are brilliant and I really love the mechs they have there are so many possibilities for dioramas

Ron
« Last Edit: September 03, 2020, 04:24:40 AM by hemble »

Offline RC-1136

• Brigadier
  • For the Republic!
Absolutely awesome mate and those Joytoy figures are brilliant and I really love the mechs they have there are so many possibilities for dioramas

Ron

Thanks! They do have some cool ones. That's probably the closest we'll ever get to getting a main Titanfall line.
Star Wars Fan. Action Figure Customizer/collector. Favorite Star Wars Time Period: The Clone Wars.

Offline Starchaser

• Moff
  • He who dares wins!
Pretty awesome!

Offline RC-1136

• Brigadier
  • For the Republic!
PLA Forces

Offline Tamer

• Administrator
  • Grand Admiral
Man your Joy Toy Customs are just nice. Great update. Off to share. Is this where you get most of them?

Joy Toy Action Figures

Offline RC-1136

• Brigadier
  • For the Republic!
Man your Joy Toy Customs are just nice. Great update. Off to share. Is this where you get most of them?

Joy Toy Action Figures

Yes. Usually from Ebay or Smalljoes.

Offline RC-1136

• Brigadier
  • For the Republic!
My finally completed Sikorsky MH-53 Pave Low! I decided in one afternoon to tackle the part of the build that intimidated me the most. I was extremely proud of the result.

Offline Tamer

• Administrator
  • Grand Admiral
Wow. Top notch right there.

Off to share it on the front pages.

Offline Starchaser

• Moff
  • He who dares wins!
Whoa...that looks fantastic! You should be proud, that nose section looks really excellent.

Offline RC-1136

• Brigadier
  • For the Republic!
Whoa...that looks fantastic! You should be proud, that nose section looks really excellent.

Having never made round edges before...it was a challenge. What it's made from is even more surprising - thinboard. From comic book backings.

Offline Moronarama

• Commander
  • UTINI!!!!
    • Moronarma Facebook Page
That chopper is fantastic.  You said you were using comic book backers for curved parts ... how much of it is that?  Are you doing anything to keep them from creasing?