Author Topic: My Custom Figures (Republic, CIS, Imperial, Criminals, and MORE!)  (Read 114715 times)

Offline Starchaser

• Moff
  • He who dares wins!
You've nicely filled in that backstory and I like the name you have chosen. The "green leather" is a nice little modification. Still curious if you sculpted the skulls and Ryyk, or if not, what their source is.

Offline RC-1136

• Brigadier
  • For the Republic!
You've nicely filled in that backstory and I like the name you have chosen. The "green leather" is a nice little modification. Still curious if you sculpted the skulls and Ryyk, or if not, what their source is.

Ryyk blade is made from leftover Predator wrist blades from my Neca collection. The skulls were also from a trophy belt of the same line.
Star Wars Fan. Action Figure Customizer/collector. Favorite Star Wars Time Period: The Clone Wars.

Offline Tamer

• Administrator
  • Grand Admiral
  • He who is one with the Walker
I like the additions from the last update. Makes him look tougher. Off to the front pages.

Offline Moronarama

• Commander
  • UTINI!!!!
    • Moronarma Facebook Page
That Wookie is badass.  The skulls are great!  I like the paint job on the armor, that copper/rust color really pops of the dark armor. 

Offline RC-1136

• Brigadier
  • For the Republic!
That Wookie is badass.  The skulls are great!  I like the paint job on the armor, that copper/rust color really pops of the dark armor.

Glad you liked him!

Custom Commando Droid

Custom Mangaguard (he was loose and missing all his accessories)

Star Wars Fan. Action Figure Customizer/collector. Favorite Star Wars Time Period: The Clone Wars.

Offline Tamer

• Administrator
  • Grand Admiral
Very nice on both fronts. Off to the front pages.

Offline Darth More

• ...'cause we always want more...
  • Grand Moff
  • Darth More's Custom Workshop
I absolutely LOVE your Wookie Warriors! They remind me of the minatures from Wizards of the Coast from back then. If I remember correctly, one of them is called "Wookie Berzerker".
The shield for the IG-100 looks awesome! Commando Droids are one neat addition to the SW universe.
Quite impressive restoration of that Magna Guard, too! Awesome stuff going on here! Thx4sharing!

Offline RC-1136

• Brigadier
  • For the Republic!
I absolutely LOVE your Wookie Warriors! They remind me of the minatures from Wizards of the Coast from back then. If I remember correctly, one of them is called "Wookie Berzerker".
The shield for the IG-100 looks awesome! Commando Droids are one neat addition to the SW universe.
Quite impressive restoration of that Magna Guard, too! Awesome stuff going on here! Thx4sharing!

That's more or less what I was going for with the wookie. Thank you!

Offline RC-1136

• Brigadier
  • For the Republic!
Picked up some great fodder for $20

Offline Tamer

• Administrator
  • Grand Admiral
Nice. Very nice.

Offline Darth More

• ...'cause we always want more...
  • Grand Moff
  • Darth More's Custom Workshop
I can see some very good stuff in there! And out of all: Revan's skirt! Awesome score, bud!

Offline RC-1136

• Brigadier
  • For the Republic!
I can see some very good stuff in there! And out of all: Revan's skirt! Awesome score, bud!

I've been reworking a couple older customs with the new equipment. I've got some good products because of that; my commandos now have door breaching charges, target designators, a rocket launcher, and various other pieces of kit. Extra kit went to the Hutt to sell his weapons on the black market. His buyers are some not-so-friendly Insurgents. Also made a suicide bomber! I'll post all the new stuff here shortly (within the week).

P.S. - also made a realistic Clone Wars Padme Amidala.
« Last Edit: February 18, 2020, 08:55:10 PM by RC-1136 »

Offline RC-1136

• Brigadier
  • For the Republic!
Separatist Insurgent Suicide Bomber

Separatist Insurgent Juggernaut

Padme Amidala (Realistic Clone Wars Version)

Jedi Knight Huulik

« Last Edit: February 22, 2020, 11:55:33 AM by RC-1136 »

Offline Tamer

• Administrator
  • Grand Admiral
Wow, great update. I like them all, but really like that realistic Padme. Great stuff.

Off to the front page.

Offline Starchaser

• Moff
  • He who dares wins!
Nice job with this update. I like the Rodian Jedi and the realistic Padme. The commando droids are cool too.