Author Topic: My Custom Figures (Republic, CIS, Imperial, Criminals, and MORE!)  (Read 114763 times)

Offline Darth More

• ...'cause we always want more...
  • Grand Moff
  • Darth More's Custom Workshop
Really excellent use of parts for the vaporator! I agree with hemble and Starchaser - Boroga the Hutt looks awesome! Your dry-brushing skills are really impressive. Grey with some highlighting - simple and very effective. Awesome work as always!

Offline RC-1136

• Brigadier
  • For the Republic!
Finished Throne Area

Background Objects for Photos

Battle Droid Squad

Heavy Battle Droid

Etain Tur-Mukan and Arligan Zey 2.0

Zey's best General Kenobi impression

« Last Edit: December 30, 2019, 05:58:11 PM by RC-1136 »
Star Wars Fan. Action Figure Customizer/collector. Favorite Star Wars Time Period: The Clone Wars.

Offline Tamer

• Administrator
  • Grand Admiral
  • He who is one with the Walker
Nice. I like that heavy battle droid. Off to the front pages.

Offline Moronarama

• Commander
  • UTINI!!!!
    • Moronarma Facebook Page
More great work, especially on the jedi.  I also really dig the accessories, more beautiful trash to treasure.

Offline RC-1136

• Brigadier
  • For the Republic!

Nice. I like that heavy battle droid. Off to the front pages.

Thanks, Tamer. These battle droids are actually fantastic.

More great work, especially on the jedi.  I also really dig the accessories, more beautiful trash to treasure.

Thank you. I'm glad you enjoyed them. Which was your favorite?
Star Wars Fan. Action Figure Customizer/collector. Favorite Star Wars Time Period: The Clone Wars.

Offline Starchaser

• Moff
  • He who dares wins!
Great head choice for Etain! The Jedi look good. The throne alcove looks good, and I'm liking all the other bits for the diorama.

Offline RC-1136

• Brigadier
  • For the Republic!
Great head choice for Etain! The Jedi look good. The throne alcove looks good, and I'm liking all the other bits for the diorama.

It was the only choice that felt right. I also am using the body that came with the head to convert it into a Padme Amidala custom. We'll see how I do.

Offline Moronarama

• Commander
  • UTINI!!!!
    • Moronarma Facebook Page

[/quote]
The male Jedi is my favorite fig of the batch, I like the armor a lot.  And he seems to be super posable which allows for a lot of personality.  On the accessories I like the roundish barrels.  If I had to guess they look like two yogurt cups put together, but it works and they look very sci-fi.

Offline RC-1136

• Brigadier
  • For the Republic!

The male Jedi is my favorite fig of the batch, I like the armor a lot.  And he seems to be super posable which allows for a lot of personality.  On the accessories I like the roundish barrels.  If I had to guess they look like two yogurt cups put together, but it works and they look very sci-fi.
[/quote]

Haha, that's exactly what they are! That's how I make most of my background stuff.

Offline Darth More

• Grand Moff
Awsome updates there! Agree with Tamer - the Battlefront Heavy Battle Droid looks awesome! If Hasbro will only give The Black Series this version, well - eat this Hasbro!
Etain Tur-Mukan looks absolutely stunning! And I really like all the small upgrades you added to Arligan Zey! So much great stuff to look at in this young year already! Thanks for sharing!

Offline RC-1136

• Brigadier
  • For the Republic!
Awsome updates there! Agree with Tamer - the Battlefront Heavy Battle Droid looks awesome! If Hasbro will only give The Black Series this version, well - eat this Hasbro!
Etain Tur-Mukan looks absolutely stunning! And I really like all the small upgrades you added to Arligan Zey! So much great stuff to look at in this young year already! Thanks for sharing!

Glad you liked it! Be sure to check out my latest vehicle thread post.

Offline RC-1136

• Brigadier
  • For the Republic!
WIP Separatist Turbolaser Battery

Construction is from wood, plastics, and various metal scrap parts. Also many, many greeblies!

Offline Darth More

• Grand Moff
That's an awesome turret! Really like the CIS finish you gave it! The TCW/ROTS Vulture Droid is actually my fav (space) vehicle of the Separatist forces. You did a great Job with the shade of blue and adding the triangles! I also like the repainted base plate in the background! And is that a customized Knight of Ren figure with a GoT White Walker's head there?

Offline Tamer

• Administrator
  • Grand Admiral
  • He who is one with the Walker
I really like the looks of this too. Great use of greeblies. Off to the front pages.

Offline RC-1136

• Brigadier
  • For the Republic!
I really like the looks of this too. Great use of greeblies. Off to the front pages.

Thanks for the feedback, Tamer! This thing was not an easy build, but it was fun.

That's an awesome turret! Really like the CIS finish you gave it! The TCW/ROTS Vulture Droid is actually my fav (space) vehicle of the Separatist forces. You did a great Job with the shade of blue and adding the triangles! I also like the repainted base plate in the background! And is that a customized Knight of Ren figure with a GoT White Walker's head there?

Believe it or not, that is an Umbaran head. I turned the knight of ren into a hutt executioner.

Battle Droid for scale
« Last Edit: January 08, 2020, 10:37:30 AM by RC-1136 »