Imperial Bulletin > Welcome to Imperial Shipyards

Hello!

(1/1)

Centurions Corner:
Hello!

Thank you for the invite to the shipyard.
I collect black series and only just started with my collection. I've also just started getting in to customs which I recreate my favs from the star wars clone series.

So I will be asking lots of questions on techniques. Also I've just started to create me own youtube channel called Centurions Corner so when you have free time pop over and give me a hello and a sub  ;)

Darth More:
Hello there & and welcome aboard!

I'm so glad that you joined us here! I really enjoy watching your videos!

Thanks again for subscribing to my YouTube channel.
This made me check out your channel, too - to my luck! I haven't uploaded any videos, yet because I hadn't have the right SD card for my camera. Now I got one and I'm getting into making videos to upload on YouTube.

You can share a link to your channel in this section:

http://www.imperialshipyards.net/SMF/index.php?board=95.0

I'm looking forward to reading your questions on here and seeing your next projects! I'm quite excited to see what you come up with next!

Best regards

- Philipp

Tamer:
First off welcome to the Yards. I hear you have some great customs. I am off to check out your YouTube Channel.

One thing we do for our members is feature their YouTube Videos on our front pages from time to time. Once again welcome and if you have any questions about our little ole Shipyards just let me know.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

Go to full version