Imperial Surplus Sales > Ebay Sales

Custom STAR WARS Vintage Kenner Patches from PadawanbearPatches

(1/1)

Darth More:
Some weeks ago when I was looking for the Khetanna on eBay I came across these patches from PadawanbearPatches:

He sells a variety of Vintage Kenner logos as custom patches. His latest project were both for Hasbro's first HasLab project: Jabba's Sail Barge - The Khetanna.
And if you backed the barge and like badges you might like this idea, too!

"To Celebrate the success of the first commission by HasLab this past year for JABBA's SailBarge, I had a logo patch produced. (...)
Show your excitement and pride in supporting this monumental toy coming to us this year!
With super special Thanks to Jonathan Young [aka Binary_Son on the JTA Forums] for his digital graphic which harkens back to the Vintage Return of the Jedi toy logo from 1983. I turned his fantastic graphic into a 5" wide patch.

Show your love of the Kenner style we have known and loved since we were kids back to 1977!

This is a black based iron on backed patch with black border and a multi-color shifting gray Star Wars swipe around the red lettered logo. Patch is approximately 2.5 inches tall by 5 inches wide.

I have a few other patches made for Star Wars toy collecting fans shown in the last pic, they are available seperately in my other listings."

He is located in Florida and very enthusiastic about our hobby!
The corespondence with him was excellent and I got these two patches for $10 shipped to Germany ($7+$3 international shipping). The quality and colors are very good and I'm very happy to have them! His prices are VERY reasonable and he even got some designs on sale at the moment!

Visit his store to check out what else he got by following this link:

https://www.ebay.com/sch/padawanbear/m.html?item=223347851175&ssPageName=STRK%3AMEBIDX%3AIT&rt=nc&_trksid=p2047675.l2562

and his shop on etsy:

https://www.etsy.com/shop/padawanbearpatches

- Philipp

Tamer:
Interesting. I might have to pick up a set of these.

Off to share.

Darth More:
Thank you so much for putting my post on the frontpage, Tamer! I don't get paid for this and I can highly recommend these patches to you! The perfect patch for all international owners of the Khetanna would be:

"I wanted to back the Barge, but Hasbro just wouldn't let me."

Thanks again - I told Padawanbear to give him some feedback and this is an awesome credit for his and Jonathan Young's work!

- Philipp

Navigation

[0] Message Index

Go to full version