Imperial Creative Engineering > Custom Figures

Moronarama Custom Figures

(1/72) > >>

Moronarama:
I'm new here, and feeling a little out classed.  The level of work here is amazing.  I try to do a bathc of customs every month, I do a lot of crossover figures and then original designs.  I'm still working on my sculpting skills, so it's mostly kit bashes and head swaps. Anyhow, here are some of my custom from my September batch.  Let me know what you think.

Available on eBay until 09/23/18.
https://www.ebay.com/str/weakcut/Custom-Action-Figures/_i.html?_storecate=49737563013

Darth More:
Welcome aboard Moronarama! Well, let me tell you I often feel the same about the “out classed” impression. But skills can be improved and the community on here is just outstanding - I think you and me made the best choice by signing up here!

To your customs: they look quite bizarre in a very positive way! I really like them! These are some nice kit-bashes I never expected to ever see...the crab-legged Jedi is probably my favorite of them. Did you use the Acklay legs for it? The head sculpt looks phenomenal as well!

Thanks for sharing, keep your head up and  regards from Germany!

- Philipp

Jodo:
I love that Kit Fisto (can't remember the species!) figure!!!!

ghostskull18:
Amazing customs!

Tamer:
Well those sure look like some awesome customs to me. Off to the front page to share them. And welcome to Imperial Shipyards!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version