Author Topic: SDCC 2018 Exclusives  (Read 1517 times)

Offline Tamer

• Administrator
  • Grand Admiral
  • He who is one with the Walker
SDCC 2018 Exclusives
« on: June 14, 2018, 05:48:12 AM »
I was gonna post these in the thread Dan started for the Vintage 3.75" Pack, but as these are six inch and not vintage in nature. I just decided to put em here. We are gonna get two six inch Star Wars Exclusives in the from of

Rey vs Kylo Ren Lightsaber Battle:

STAR WARS: THE BLACK SERIES CENTERPIECE REY (STARKILLER BASE) & KYLO REN Figure
(HASBRO/Age Adult/Approx. Retail Price: $109.99/Available at Booth #3329 at Comic-Con International in San Diego)

Reimagine key moments from the STAR WARS galaxy with THE BLACK SERIES CENTERPIECE REY (STARKILLER BASE) & KYLO REN FIGURE! Imagine REY battling KYLO REN in the icy forests of STARKILLER BASE in STAR WARS: THE FORCE AWAKENS. Includes a premium, highly-articulated KYLO REN figure, a water mister for steam effects, and an acrylic light-up backdrop, which are all exclusive to this set. Requires 3 AA batteries, not included. The STAR WARS: THE BLACK SERIES CENTERPIECE REY (STARKILLER BASE) & KYLO REN Figure will be for sale at San Diego Comic-Con 2018. Limited quantities of this item will be available at select conventions and select online retailers after the convention in the relevant market (including HasbroToyShop.com where available). Good while supplies last.

and a TESB Mynock Hunt Han Solo Two Pack

STAR WARS: THE BLACK SERIES HAN SOLO AND MYNOCK Figures
(HASBRO/Ages 4 years & up/Approx. Retail Price: $34.99/Available at Booth #3329 at Comic-Con International in San Diego)

Kids and fans alike can imagine the biggest battles and missions in the STAR WARS saga with 6-inch scale figures from THE BLACK SERIES! With exquisite features and decoration, this series embodies the quality and realism that STAR WARS devotees love. These HAN SOLO and MYNOCK figures are carefully detailed to look like the character and creature from STAR WARS: THE EMPIRE STRIKES BACK, featuring premium detail and multiple points of articulation. Includes figure, exclusive creature, and three accessories. The STAR WARS: THE BLACK SERIES HAN SOLO AND MYNOCK Figures will be for sale at San Diego Comic-Con 2018. Limited quantities of this item will be available at select conventions and select online retailers after the convention in the relevant market (including HasbroToyShop.com where available). Good while supplies last.

Full High Resolution Image Gallery on our Facebook Page:

https://www.facebook.com/pg/imperialshipyards.net/photos/?tab=album&album_id=1739688846068007

What do you think? You gonna go after any of em? I know how hard these are to get, but I will have to have that Han set for sure!

Offline Dag Marus

• Ensign
  • All Hail the Empire!
Re: SDCC 2018 Exclusives
« Reply #1 on: June 15, 2018, 10:24:02 PM »
Man, every time I see a 6inch figure, I get excited thinking it's a 3.75. 

Online Darth More

• ...'cause we always want more...
  • Grand Moff
  • Darth More's Custom Workshop
Re: SDCC 2018 Exclusives
« Reply #2 on: September 11, 2018, 01:36:39 PM »
Man, every time I see a 6inch figure, I get excited thinking it's a 3.75.

I know what you mean...that happened to me all the time when the 6 inch line was introduced - much confusion at the beginning and still too much frustration to date - 6" Revan all-new vs. 3.75" Revan repack for TVC 2019 is the best example to me for that issue...

- Philipp