Imperial Creative Engineering > Costumes, Props and replicas

DarthSinister's Workshop

(1/3) > >>

DarthSinister:
My oldest girl (I have three) decided for Halloween she wanted to be Sabine Wren from Rebels. Of coarse she decided this at the last minute, so my wifey ordered the costume from amazon. She just got it last week and was underwhelmed. Especially with the mask. It's just a one sided plastic mask with a band to hold it on.

I couldn't have that, so I worked on it for a day this weekend and she's happy with the results. It's not perfect, but for one day I think we couldn't get any better. I used some craft and EVA foam and a dollar tree knight helmet... glue, duck and 3m tape and a paint job. What do y'all think?

The original...

Fixed

JDeck:
Dude, thats Rad!!! Whole lot better.

Foxtrot Delta:
looks way better

Tamer:
I think this rocks. Why Hasbro won't release their full helmet boba in a sabine paint job is beyond me. I do look for them to at least do one of their high end helmets in boba one day and maybe then we will see a good version, but till then yours is hands down awesome and only one day using a dollar store bucket. Fantastic. My own girl would love to have one of these! Off to share.

DarthSinister:
Thanks guys! She loves it. Said she's going to keep it forever  ;D

I've nearly finished the guns and the Darksaber is DONE along with her gun belt. I'll post some pictures soon.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version