Imperial Creative Engineering > Custom Figures

Talonreap's Custom Clone Wars Figures

(1/4) > >>

talonreap:
Hey folks! It's been a little while since I last posted, I've had a busy few weeks getting back to school and such. Here are some of my customs, as promised! They're my first ever Star Wars customs, I've done models and Games Workshop stuff in the past but this is my first time with 3.75 figures, and I hope you enjoy them. I have yet to figure out Imgur, so please bear with me as I'll just attach the photos to my posts. I have a few I did at the end of the summer and I'll post them over the next few days.

First up is Corporal Comet of the 104th Battalion, aka the Wolfpack. I used a standard Phase II clone trooper from the CW that I picked up courtesy of our friend tunghori, and I painted him using Citadel Mechanicus Standard Gray. I sealed the paint-job with Testor's Dull Coat. I haven't yet painted the Wolfpack emblem on his shoulder, I wasn't feeling bold enough, haha. The last picture has him next to Sinker for comparison. I appreciate any tips and feedback you guys have for me! Thanks and enjoy.

talonreap:
As I said, more to come this week, but I'll finish up tonight with a simple custom I did.

This figure was actually the Clone Pilot packed in with the Republic Attack Shuttle before I repainted him as an AT TE Driver. I thought this particular pilot figure would be good to adapt because it's different from most other CW pilot figures in that the hoses from his helmet to his chest-box are much longer than usual. This driver is seen twice in the CW series, but I liked his paint-job and wanted to replicate them on a figure I appreciated. I am including a reference picture as he really is a blink-and-miss-him character.

Again I used Citadel paints; Mechanicus Standard Gray, Chaos Black, Skull White, and Mephiston Red. Some of my other upcoming customs are background clone troopers and pilots, too. Anyway, I hope you guys like it!

JDeck:
Awesome. There's just so many clone troopers that need to be made it makes customizing absolutely necessary.

Tamer:
Awesome. Off to share.

talonreap:
Thanks for the kind feedback! I totally agree that there are so many missed-opportunities for clones.

Here are two more:

Clone Pilot Rod, from the Zillo Beast arc, and Pilot Shadow 11 from the Malevolence arc.
Same process used on them as on the others. Hope you like!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version