General Collecting > Your Collection

Talonreap's Clone Wars Armies

(1/4) > >>

talonreap:
Hey all! I've been following the Shipyards for over a year now and I've got to say it's my favorite collecting site! Everyone is friendly and supportive, not to mention inspiring! I collected several of my clones when I was young, then got into hobbying, and now have combined both! I plan on posting some customs later this week, but to start here are some pics of my Republic and Separatist forces. I'll post them in this thread as best I can. Apologies for any odd lighting and focus, it's my first time documenting my collection. Enjoy!

Tamer:
Very nice stuff. I need one of those Clone Tanks. Didn't get it when it came out and am now regretting it. Off to share this to the front pages.

talonreap:
Thanks Tamer! Here are some more, with notes.
Below are assorted ROTS clones, organized by division. I have the start of a 501st squad, the 212th, Palpatine and Shock Troopers, and others who I plan on putting under the leadership of Jedi General Shaak Ti one day. Beside them are a Turbo Tank and Attack Shuttle, each with assorted crew.
Above are Razor Squadron, from Tartakovsky's micro-series. I imagine them as a Special Forces group, and so deploy Delta Squad and a pair of ARC Troopers on the gunship, along with a CW Plo Koon speeder bike.

talonreap:
Next up are the 41st Elite Corps Mechanized Division.
Made up of two Target Exclusive AT RT's, an AT DP, a Fighter Tank, and a (new!) Swampspeeder. Still planning on acquiring a few Kashyyyk troopers and maybe the larger version of the Fighter Tank. I have Saesee Tiin in command here as I think his figure from the LC was one of the coolest ever.

talonreap:
Here is my AT TE with crew. I have some plans for customs in the next few days, so stay tuned...
In the back is Boss (due to become Gregor...) and two Stealth Ops clones. The others are organized into squads led by Rex and Stone.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version